1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Questioning, need help!

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by sugarknight, Jun 23, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. sugarknight

sugarknight big geek energy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi I'm Hannah and I'm 18 yrs.
    I have been questioning if I'm bi or not for a few years now (started to question when puberty hit), When I was younger I didn't really have crushes on anyone yet I would say I was definitely straight however when I hit puberty (around 13/14) I started to think about being in relationship with a girl. However I didn't know if I was bi or not because I still had attractions to guys and I still question if I am or not as...I don't really know how to put it into words but...I have somewhat of a physical attraction to guys but when I think of the emotional side of a relationship (kissing, hugging, lovey doveY stuff) I mostly think of doing it with a female and I also think I would be more comfortable being myself and in a relationship with a female rather than a guy for some reason (I've never been in a relationship or had any sexual encounters cuz I'm too awkward and shy lol XP). I'm really not sure what to do and would love some advice from you all!

#1 sugarknight, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  2. unicorndice
    No Mood

unicorndice Helpful Member
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Hey there! Unfortunately, the only way to figure it out is to just go out there and see what you like. :)  It may take some time, but don't feel rushed to figure out everything or put labels on yourself. If you're never comfortable labeling yourself, that's okay as well! :)  Just be Hannah.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. proudlyodd

proudlyodd Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I am bi, I started questioning my sexuality when I was in the third grade because I was attracted to my third grade teacher LOL. I too still liked boys, when I think of a relationship I am mostly attracted to women for the emotional side as well. I’m not sure why that is I do like some of the physical traits. But yeah I definitely agree that I feel like I have more of an emotional connection/attraction to women as well. I’m not sure what advice to give I guess I was Just trying to express that you’re not the only one that feels that way about the emotional thing. If that helps any

4. Takusprite
    Supportive

Takusprite Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Hi Hannah, it's okay to not know and to be questioning. And this is a safe space for you do ask.

I didn't start to question my sexuality until I was 23. Even now, I've only ever been in a hetero relationship (I'm married now), but I still know that I'm bi. Exploring and experimenting can definitely help you to decide what label works for you, but you also don't necessarily have to have those experiences to figure out who you are attracted to.

Good luck, take your time, and be patient with yourself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. huddlepuff

huddlepuff Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey Takusprite, a slight veer off the initial thread and question.. Knowing that you're bi and being in a committed hetero relationship, does a any part of you feel like you're missing out or is there any yearning to experience different things (physical, mental or emotional) with a woman?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Takusprite
    Supportive

Takusprite Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Hi huddlepuff! First of all, I'm flattered that you assumed that I'm a female and with a male - I'm actually gender fluid, but AMAB and married to a woman, so you assuming I'm a girl made me very happy ^_^

To answer your question though, I'd be lying if I said I've never wished I could have been in a relationship with someone who has a penis, just to know what it's like. That said, I'm really lucky that I'm able to talk openly and honestly with my wife about everything. She's really cool about me being bi and gender fluid and she lets me experiment WITHIN our relationship (we do not have an open marriage). I don't want to get into too much detail since there are minors on this site, but we use toys (these took a bit for her to get used to using) and I have a wearable "prosthetic" vagina for days (like today!) when I'm feeling more feminine, as well as a handful of dresses and whatnot.

Long story short is that with the right partner, and the right sex toys, I'm able to do a lot still within our marriage.

7. Tzap

Tzap Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    That would make a good thread question, I think lots would like to reply to that and even gain a lot of advice and insight.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.