1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Questioning my sexuality

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Jsf9, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:32 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Jsf9

Jsf9 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I’m 18 & I’ve always ignored the thoughts of my sexuality until now I just feel alone and want to have lgbtq+ friends, I’m sorry if I’m ignorant I don’t know too much about the community but I’ve been questioning myself a lot lately I need someone please

2. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,543 / 0 / -9
    Hello, hun, and welcome to the forum from one old cis bi guy. :) 

You made a good move, joining here. This is a safe, accepting place where you can be free to ask whatever you like, regardless of how dumb a question it seems to you - nobody's going to judge you here.

It's OK to be questioning. It's OK to be confused. You say you need someone? Congratulations, love - you just got a whole family!

So what's been going through your head? It's OK if you're not quite ready to say just now. When you are, though, just speak - we're listening. :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Pretty Notable
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,075 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, be you and enjoy finding out who and what you are and embracing it. This family understands all the questions and pain you will or are going through. Just never give up on yourself.

Old, non binary person here.

Hug and Peace to you

4. Bornunderabadsign
    Cloud_9

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,113 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to look around, ask questions, and find your voice. This is a friendly lot and we try to be the family we all deserve here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. TallGrl
    Monday Blues

TallGrl Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hi welcome,
    I'm 22, and queer. And still working 'it' out. I totally ignored my sexuality for years, I had other things going on/deliberately postponed thinking about it.
    It's fine, welcome to a ridiculously lovely forum. Say whats on your mind if you want, or just listen to others amazing advice on other issues. We are all here if you want to talk. And we will hear you.
    :)  hugs x

6. PokemonSavage

PokemonSavage Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I ignored my sexuality till 17. I came out as bisexual as I still wasn’t sure if I was gay or straight. I’ve been with both genders to try and see if I get the feeling and “fit in” kinda thing but it never seemed to work out for me.

It just seems that most of the relationships these days are over a mobile phone than face to face contact. Either way, none of them haven’t worked so here’s me still confused as hell as I don’t know what I am. I just don’t see the point of a label as I think it’s normal if you don’t want to be sexual with people.

I hope you find out what your sexuality is one day. Remember: You’re the only person who can figure that one out. Feel free to keep us updated!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.