1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Question/problem

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Brokensoul, Oct 12, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Brokensoul
    No Mood

Brokensoul Your bi bud
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Ok so here's what's happening, my mother is coming home to visit this weekend and I haven't seen her in like 2 years but I also haven't really talked to her much over the phone in the past year as well which could be a bit of a problem because she Will definitely be mad. That doesn't really matter, my question is should I come out to her? For some reason I feel like I really should but I don't know how. Anyways if anyone knows what I should do or how I could come out please just say.

2. anocxu

anocxu Anocxu
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -5
    Hello and welcome..
    "Should you come out to her?"
    I think you'll have to see the dynamic of this newly rekindled relationship first..?

What i'n saying is..
    There is a possibility circumstances might make it easy... or.. You might have to wait a bit.

I hope your reunion goes well..
    Keep us posted.

3. Kamil_4
    Anime Lover

Kamil_4 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -7
    So coming out to your mom is more important then even having a strong relationship with her? You didn't see your own mother in 2 years and you didn't takl to her too much... Shame.

4. Brokensoul
    No Mood

Brokensoul Your bi bud
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Oh the stupidity of some people makes me question how humanity got this far. Kamil about asking why I want to come out to her before applying shame. The reason I want to come out is because I feel like if I do it will make this bit of better trust and help make our relationship stronger. Also one last thing don't assume that I cared more about coming out then making the relationship stronger, the only reason I didn't mention anything about it was because it wasn't quite on the topic of the question.

5. Analisa
    Feminine

Analisa Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -2
    Play it by ear and it may not be the best time to come out to her. As you mentioned, she'll be upset/angry so work through that first. See how the weekend goes, but honestly you may have to wait to tell her another time. Just enjoy the weekend with her and have fun.

6. Brokensoul
    No Mood

Brokensoul Your bi bud
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    yeah i think i'll just wait it out and just have a good weekend.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.