1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Queer or... some sort of freak like alien-human :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Optimistic Dude, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:50 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Optimistic Dude
    Angelic

Optimistic Dude Optimistic-Spiritualist

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I describe myself like I don't know what to describe myself like lol.

I am a male, 42 years old, alone, at the moment but I did not lost hope to find, one day, my true love, being her a CIS female or a transgender female (pre-op or post-op doesn't matter for me). Untill now I had almost none sexual life, nada, zilch, zippy, zero ! Well, not quite zero, but almost. When I was young, in high school I wasn't interested in things like parties, girlfriends and stuff, I was some kind of dork, fat and not attractive. At the university I had some girlfriends, but again not into sexual life. Later, I followed more my professional life, and I put my love life away (in fact I throw it away). So now I have to satisfy my needs using paid sex only... I probably fantasize to much about women ! When I watch adult movies I only watch lesbian and hardcore lesbian scenes (kinky sex), so much that sometimes I'd wish I could be a woman lol ! :)  Recently I discovered transexual sex scenes. Well, I already knew some things about the transgender human body, but when I saw a sexy transgender female for the first time i was like WOW ! :)  Now I adore women, and I say women no matter what sex they have, because for me, a transexual female is a female and just can't see myself not straight if I love a woman !!! My problem (probably) is that I want a lover like the super - sexy CIS female or a super-sexy transexual lady and this thing is hard to find since I'm not powerful nor rich and so my chances to find something like that are slim to none, but who knows, only God knows ! :) 
    I remain optimistic !

I'm not into males, I tried to see if I feel something watching adult man-on-man scenes, but I don't feel aroused nor I have any sexual impulse for any of man's parts !

So that's it ! I know, I know, I am a dork, a queer, a freak, closet faggot or whatever you wanna call me :) , but whatever, I'm an optimistic guy ! :) 

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. MusicGuy01

MusicGuy01 Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    Hi welcome

3. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I've been called all those things...laffs. Welcome to the best site on the web!

4. Optimistic Dude
    Angelic

Optimistic Dude Optimistic-Spiritualist

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, it is, indeed a very friendly and funny site. :) 

5. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +525 / 1 / -3
    Did somebody say,,,,,,,,,alien?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.