1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Queer lesbians?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Teaffa, Jul 11, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Teaffa

Teaffa Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I watched a video from stevie last night Titled Transwomen are women, in it she mentioned a movement happening in the community with people making a separation between Queer lesbians and "real?' lesbians, or something like that. but basically a group of people tried to hold up or stop pride parade in London because of transgender identifying lesbians. I'm newly out and still look and sound like a man at the moment. I there are 2 pride events coming to my area in a couple months and i'm planning on going and being my self publicly for the first time...

i'm still going. i guess I'm wondering how wide spread the anti Trans sentiment is in the community. I know i have to face a lot of discrimination coming out, it is a heated subject for so many and I have a lot of evangelical Christian friend that will not understand what i mean when i tell them who i am.

P.S, maybe i should mention that i am having a bad flair up with my GAD and depression today. I love you guys, and i promise I'm not a guy trying to be a lesbian. I hate that i was born with my body. I get very uncomfortable in groups of men. I knew i wanted to be a girl when i was a toddler, just denied it for years. I Really wish all people were good people and could just so love to everyone else.

I know that i am privileged especial since most people i meet still think i am cis male. It breaks my heart to know that many of you face much harder situations then me. I love you guys. and know that I think you are all amazing people. even the people that wont accept me.

sorry this got ranty I'm gonna stop now.

Love Teaffa

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.