1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

prostituting myself

Discussion in 'Gay' started by james smith, Oct 31, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. james smith

james smith Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    okay im 18 now i have had a couple sexual encounters with guys but should i use grindr everytime i have an erg for sex or is this damaging i mean i want a boy friend but idk by using grindr i could meet a weirdo or a psyco and die i also could wank what do you guys think should i just use these guys for sex to satisfy my needs or what

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    I have never used Grindr and have never been a fan of anonymous sex so I may not be the best person to ask but I'll give you my 2 cents worth.

It depends on you and your needs. If you have good friends that satisfy your mind and your soul and don't feel the need for long term romance and intimacy then sexual gratification with strangers or friends with benefits may be what you need.

Otherwise you are using sexual gratification as a crutch until you find someone with whom you can enter into a real relationship.

Side note: As long as you are practicing safe sex(not just for heteros) and are screening your parteners like you should then there is no reason you can't have as much sexy time as you like with as many likely lads as you desire.

3. Steve1111
    Mellow

Steve1111 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Luckily, the risk of meeting a dangerous psycho like you describe is pretty low. Not nonexistent, just very unlikely...... but yes incidents like that have happened. If you're not using protection though, there's a risk of STDs. Especially since it sounds like you're using these apps regularly. Since you don't know the people you're meeting, you have no idea how many people they've been with....... and it's probably often quite a few. Always make sure you use protection. The title of this thread was a major case of clickbait though, as this has nothing to do with "prostituting yourself" thankfully.

4. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 1 / -24
    I can't remember it all that clearly, but I'm pretty sure I was ridiculously horny when I was 18, and not always entirely sensible about how I got my rocks off. Of course, there was no Grindr back then -- phones all were wired, and most of them still had dials -- but I had access to the New York bar scene, the drinking age still was 18, and AIDS didn't exist yet. Oh, yeah, and the bars had back rooms where we had totally anonymous sex with total strangers -- often several in succession.

I got lucky, and all I caught was crabs -- which was enough to persuade me to give up the back rooms. That was when I discovered that sex is a hell of a lot better if it's with somebody you actually know and like. (Guys I knew who still were using the back rooms when AIDS hit have been dead a long time now.)

There are ways to meet and date people other than Grindr. It may require some extra effort, but I think it's worth the trouble. Join a local LGBT organization, or maybe try https://www.meetup.com/topics/lgbtfriends. Even with Grindr you're probably jacking off a lot -- so a little more won't hurt for a while.

#4 angel70, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  5. Stormlord
    Adorable

Stormlord Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hey man

Safety FIRST. no matter what you decide to do think about the situation you will leave yourself

1- meet first in public so they at least match the profile and listen to that voice in your head that says - yes - no. its you gut feeling and it is wise

2- using men for gratification is what grindr is for so if that's what you want to do then power too you.

3 -as for damage, it depends on what your into. most guys your age are all "big dicks"... honestly "meh" as you would rather be able to bloody walk after and not be in an adult diaper by 30. also look for experience - a lot of dumb young guys doing dumb shit for the first time.

be smart - stay clean - have fun

make some friends with benefits as they will be more communicative with you and you'll take on less risk together

<3 storm

6. Connor MaQueer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hellow, I usually do not like women, but today I will make an exception. Add my snapchat, deleted by staff - we don't allow offsite chat here - Connor MaQueer

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.