1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gay Problems started after everyone knew that I was gay

Discussion in 'Gay' started by vitaliy, Oct 21, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. vitaliy

vitaliy Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hello! I am from Russia, Moscow city. About a month ago, all my friends found out that I was gay. Everyone turned away from me, even relatives. I am constantly being beaten on the streets, allegedly I am “not like that.” I just can’t, my nerves are donating, I want to leave quickly, there is still about a year, my salary is very small, I need to save on a visa ... Please tell the country where it is better to go, where I can live in peace and openness.

2. Westicles

Westicles Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Australia is a good country concerning these issues.... over here no one cares if your Gay (although sometimes we can go overboard and become too politically correct). However, our weather is a lot different to what you'd be used too...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. Gay guy
    Lurking

Gay guy 20 and Proud to be Gay
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 0 / -2
    In the U.K we have laws to protect you and are open to accepting people who have to flee from their homes due to persecution. You’re also an attractive guy so you’ll have no trouble finding a man in England. Places like America aren’t very friendly as trump will do anything he can to ignore lgbt issues. Just private message me if you ever want to chat.

4. Fabian Naumann

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just go to Germany - espessially Eastern Germany. Almost everybody speaks English and a lot of people speak Russian as well. And yeah... I´m gay and I live here and I don´t have that much truble...

5. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Thief King Bakura 盗賊王☆バクラ
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,334 / 0 / -5
    Honestly bro, I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm really sorry you've had to experience that. I wish I could offer some advice to make it better. Save up whatever money you currently have access to and make a plan to move as soon as you are able. Nobody should have to suffer through that. If I could, I'd drive to your house and pick you up and we'd go have coffee or something and think of a plan for your safety. Bro, you got peeps here. Those people are not your family and friends. REAL family and friends accept you and love you no matter what. You got friends and family here. Please keep us updated and PLEASE stay safe. Are you safe right now?

6. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar The eye of the Wolf
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 1 / -3
    When you figure out a place, I meet you there....hate it here, but probably not as bad as you got it.

#6 Morfar, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  7. Gay guy
    Lurking

Gay guy 20 and Proud to be Gay
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 0 / -2
    I wish he’d reply I’m worried, I hate what Russia does to gay men so it’s a concern that he’s not replying

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.