1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

PrideOut

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Tzap, Jun 27, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tzap

Tzap Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -0
    Just joined in the hope to make new friends, have fun with a new hobby and get fit all at the same time.
    Just gotta find more people to join in the local area otherwise the rides will stop.
    If you know anyone or would like to get involved in bike riding here is the information

http://www.prideout.co.uk/

An inclusive, friendly LGBTQ+ cycling group. All gender identities, sexualities, ages, bikes & abilities welcome; including transgender, non-binary, queer, women, men and allies #RiDEwithPRiDE.

2. Rural Artisan

Rural Artisan Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hi Tzap.

Thanks for posting this. I'm a keen road cyclist but I tend to go solo. It looks like I need to finally embrace facebook to find out what's happening in my area :) 

3. 2453

2453 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I love everything bicycle. Road, MTB, BMX, trials, banana seat bikes and old school cruisers. Not in the UK, I'd like to visit one day

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

#3 2453, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.