1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

PLEASE HELP (medical question)

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Being., Jul 24, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    So yesterday at work, I don't know how, but i must have really hurt my back and groin area. Anyway, it's really sore and I can't life much, but what is concerning me is that I have Left testicle pain now, it kinda shoots through my groin and makes my body shake a little, and sometimes hurts to walk, but then just turns to a dull throb. it's not swollen and it's not red and it doesn't hurt to pee or anything, and it's not sore to touch all over, just in one spot on the end of the egg shape, and when I walk. So imI wondering if it's a bruise, when I was lying on my bed yesterday it kind of "popped" for lack of a better word, to the side, which is normal for me. But after thats when the pain really started. Will it heal on its own? When I lift something heavy it gets worse. My back still hurts and to the left of my groin feels kinda sprained.

HELP. I dont want to see a doctor.

2. Pandeya
    Caffeine Fix

Pandeya Ouroboros
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 0 / -0
    Errrr.... you need to see a Doctor Being. - there could be all kinds of issues relating here. You may have herniated a disc in your back which is impinging on a nerve - this requires immediate diagnosis and intervention if so - hopefully just physio and rest - but there could also be nerve pain as well. From what you've described this isn't a 'shrug it off' or 'I'm not comfortable with Dr's I'll be fine' type condition, this is a 'oh shit, if I don't get proper treatment I could be looking at a permanent condition' level situation.

Please, please, please, go see a Dr immediately.

3. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    I actually just got back from the the doctor's. He said its a sprained hip.
    Though I'm not so sure that's all it is.
    But he checked me out and said there's nothing wrong down there. So maybe I did just bruise it

4. Pandeya
    Caffeine Fix

Pandeya Ouroboros
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 0 / -0
    Thank goodness! Just be aware if you start getting pain running down the outside of your leg from your lower back/hip to your knee - that's ciatic nerve pain and it suggests that you've got more than just a sprain!

I'm glad you got to the Dr's though Being. ! *hugs*

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.