1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

PG13 Hobbies

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Kahlan, Oct 24, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Dreamsexual
    Tolerant

Dreamsexual Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Card Tricks/ Cardistry and other magic stuff
    Table Top Role-Playing / Board/ Trading Card/ War games
    Watching fun youtube channels
    Shopping
    Playing with make-up
    Music
    Trivia Quizzes
    Computer Games

2. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -1
    You remind me of my childhood days.
    I still do things like things every now and then.
    I love electronics, I sill have a bags of ewaste in my collection i collected since i was a kid. Comes in handy.

3. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -1
    My hobbies are weird..
    I donno how to explain most of them.
    Right now i have this need to mhh.. declutter everything minimize everything i mean literally everything including my mind i feel this need to arrange it and like i donno reduce it to its most fundamental simplest aspect i like to universalize things even little things.. like i used to make things i could 'fit ' anywhere. Universal compatibility. I like to make my mind that way too. I like making everything 'flexible' as flexible as possible.
    I like to make myself in a way if i loose everything i have at the moment, i'd be totally perfectly completely fine.. I used to destroy things thats dear to me, i remember doing that since i was very little letting go of things.. i only keep very very basic things with me. I even do that to my mind. Just like i do that with material objects, i do that wit mental objects. thoughts ideas concepts ...
    I've this need to make my mind as flexible as possible .. '
    I used to get irritated like others when i was a kid. Right now nothing irritates me that irritates others. They yell and shout and scream i hear around me, but i'm cool when things like that happen, i remain grounded.. I like to make my mind that way, Its a hobby. I used to create alternate personalities in my mind, Just like Jim carry did.. And switching back and forth.. Looking through different personas viewing world from different point of view.. most of my hobbies are in the mind. I like to improve myself.. Not in a way you learn in universities .. Like i'm crapy at those things.. That doesn't interest me..

4. Corvus
    Chatty

Corvus Agender chatterbox
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,833 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

#24 Corvus, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  5. Radical_Woomy

Radical_Woomy Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -1
    I dabble in lots of things. My hobbies tend to revolve around creating stuff so I do a lot of art from sketching to painting and even crafts. I also love to write. Trying to motivate myself to finish a novel I've been working on, but do lots of other stuff in between as well to keep my groove going. So short stories and whatnot. Like to play around in multiple genres, but I tend to write a lot of horror.

Music is also practically my lifeblood so I make music when I can. I've been playing drums since I was 5. Used to be in a band (trying to get another one off the ground). Write music whenever. Sing a bit, but more comfortable behind the music itself. Been trying to get into composing EDM.

Alright then, I guess that about does it for my hobbies.

6. lesbee

lesbee lesliebee
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    i love beatboxing tutting dancing freestyle

7. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -1
    Recently I've gotten into Yoga and Zhan Zhuang. I'm learning.

#27 JingleBells, Jan 14, 2020 at 3:06 AM
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 3:11 AM

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.