1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Pete Buttigieg

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by BiBiLife, Apr 11, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. BiBiLife
    Musical

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 2 / -2
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Thief King Bakura
    Badass

Thief King Bakura ⚔ His Royal Badass
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,191 / 0 / -7
    I'm going to just come out and say it, Mike Pence is a fucking asshole. I don't like him or his hypocrisy. He's the villain from them Saturday morning cartoons who is scheming to take over the white house if our Dumpster fire in Chief were to get impeached. Just saying....

It's good someone is trying to open up a conversation about being LGBT and being apart of a faith based community. I appreciate this guy trying to open up a dialogue about being Christian and being apart of the LGBT community. They go hand in hand, especially if they are both a big part of who one's self. It's the fanatics like the hard right religitards who give the sane, open minded, Christians (or insert other faith here) that give the ones who do try to be decent people a bad name.

The hard right religitards that take it too far are hypocrites. They say one thing and do another. The Bible is a book that was written thousands of years ago. For all we know, they could have been high when they wrote it. I don't know, that's an exaggeration but the thing is we don't really know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The Bible is full of legends that do have some grains of truth there. The point I'm trying to make here is it isn't to be taken literally. The Bible or any other religious book is merely guidance and maybe stories we read to our kids like a fairy tale (although avoid the stories about the gory stuff lol).

What I'm trying to say is is merely this, it shouldn't matter if you're gay, bi, trans, lesbian, straight, etc and you want to follow a certain faith or even not (like me). We are in some very trying times in the United States where the political climate is more divisive than it's ever been, at least that I can recall anyways. What we need is a callback to sanity, morals, and to tell our kids that being yourself is ok. We are all different, being different is how we learn from one another. If we was all the same, this world would be boring as hell. Just saying.

Also Mike Pence needs to shut the fuck up. He's an ass. #Notmyvicepresident

[​IMG]

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.