1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

passing for the first time

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by matkarico, May 28, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. matkarico
    Twisted

matkarico Lurker

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    that feeling you get when you pass for the first time????
    its so
    so good, like you feel amazing the first time

what was it like for you the first time you passed?

for me, i was getting an eye exam and the doctor took me for a guy whole on, using he/him pronouns and all that. and that was wicked cool to me bc that time, i wasnt even thinking of it :D 

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Kay Quintero
    Sad

Kay Quintero Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    The first time I passed was when I was college (as I still am) & a small group of guys (& as negative as this is), made sexual comments about my ass, & how hot I was.
    I overheard one of the 4 guys asked who the new girl was...the new girl was me.
    I smiled from ear to ear, & held that smile for days...not because of the fact they were men who made the comments, it was because I have worked so hard to be a woman, as I have always felt inside, & now it all was paying off for me, no one else...it was all for me.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Bornunderabadsign
    Depressed

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,340 / 0 / -3
    I've only passed a few times one of them was in a bar when a few drunk girls mistook me for a butch Lesbian, lol. Another time was when this elderly chap said,"thank you ma'am," and "have a great day ma'am," when I was work a few weeks back.

4. Beryll
    Tired

Beryll Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -1
    I passed for about 2 times. And the persons were about 3 and 7 years old. The first time I smiled brightly and I am not a kid-person, but right at this moment I loved that kid. The second time it felt like showering after a training in mid-summer.
    in general: Awesome. Can't get enough of that feeling.

5. MaybeNik
    Masculine

MaybeNik Bi--He/him
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    The very first time I passed, I was like eight and I didn't even know I was trans. I just had short hair and dressed masculinely, so for like two years I passed all the time.
    The first time I passed when I was trying to, I was in sixth grade. I had my hair tied back under a backwards baseball hat, I was in line for soda or something, and the cashier guy was like,"Nice duster mannnnn." (I looked it up, a duster was the kind of jacket that looked nothing like mine, I guess he was confused on what it meant) =)
    Anyway, it felt awesome.

#5 MaybeNik, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  6. Retsam

Retsam Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    #6 Retsam, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  7. Thief King Bakura
    Balanced

Thief King Bakura Emperor of the Resistance
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,562 / 0 / -7
    I'm still surprised that I pass to be honest. I think part of what helps me pass is me having facial hair. I know if I shaved that I'd look like a 12 year old boy lol. Even though I've been passing for quite some time now, I am still surprised to be referred to as sir, man, or any male pronouns. But it is a good kind of a surprise. How many times do I pass? I'd say 9 times out of 10. Having a deeper voice helps me a lot too.

I remember when I began transitioning a year ago, I hardly passed. It was frustrating but I'm thankful I pass now. I still can't believe it but I'm thankful at the same time. I sometimes wonder if I will ever get used to passing as male. SOmeday maybe.

8. Lexi Gal
    In-Love

Lexi Gal Hot Cookie

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    The first time I passed as a girl I was 18 and just walking around in the Mall in a skirt and a top and got eyed up by three guys. It actually was a weird feeling overall.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.