1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

pansexual and homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Dota98, Nov 24, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Dota98

Dota98 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I always knew I was pansexual, in a way, I knew I was attracted to people not their gnder but... Recently I started a relationship, and I started to question myslef. I don't think I can fall in love with this person, I don't really see myself in this relationship. I always felt more excited abiut dates and deeper relations with girls. Does it mean that I am homoromantic? I see myself fall in love with a girl, I was in love (I think) with a girl before, but I don't realy see myself being in love with a guy.
    I don't know, this whole romantic thing gets me a bit cofused.
    I don't know, I just want someone to tell me who I am and what to do

2. Bornunderabadsign
    Blah

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,677 / 0 / -1
    No one can tell you who you are that is something you will have to find out for yourself.

As for this relationship. If you don't feel like you can fall in love with this person do feel like it is worth staying. if it is then by all means stay but if not then maybe you are wasting both your and their time.

Just my 2¢

3. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,993 / 2 / -1
    Hi you and welcome to a safe a wonderful site to be you and not be judged.

The one thing you will find is we listen, support and wish you luck as you must look into your soul and see, accept, embrace and love who you are.

Skip the labeling of yourself for now and look at what you said. You have a friend who you were thinking could be more but your heart just does not feel it.

That happens to straight, gays, almost everyone.

So you must decided if you wish to tell this person you just wish to be friends and not up this into anything more.

As to what you want as a partner. I wish you luck and from what you said, I think you are right, you would love to have a woman at your side who loves your soul and you love her soul.

I wish you luck and I wish you love for your heart and soul.

Peace to you - Jo

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.