1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Pain after anal play

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Being., Sep 7, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Being.
    Cheeky

Being. Taking a break
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 1 / -11
    So I don't know what's up.
    But most times after I have a great anal session I'll get really sore tight and cramped groin muscles and testicles.
    Is this normal?
    It's sort of like that pain I was having a few months ago if anyone remembers that, but not as bad. And now that I think of it, that pain only started after I used a massive dildo. So now I'm worrying that I've ruined something "up there" or that I just can't do anal. Or maybe I did have an injury but anal damages those muscles somehow?
    I was squatting the other night just while taking some photos and the next day it really really hurt.
    But last night I was having some fun and now today all through my right side hurts and it didn't before.
    So now I'm worried I can't even be gay and enjoy anal stuff.
    Send help.

2. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,118 / 1 / -30
    If you're feeling muscle pains, I guess that larger dildo got you flexing some muscles you never used quite so strenuously before. If you were a runner getting leg cramps, people would advise you to do more stretching and warmup before you started. I imagine that same advice might apply in your situation -- but you might have to figure out the stretching exercises on your own, unless you can find a really specialized training manual.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.