1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Official Notice Other People's Photos and Art? DON'T POST IT HERE!

Discussion in 'Artists and Art' started by Thief King Bakura, Nov 19, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Thief King Bakura
    Curious

Thief King Bakura I solenmly swear I am Up to no good.
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,493 / 0 / -6
    It has come to my attention that we needed a strong notice regarding Art theft and posting other people's art/images. This thread is specifically designed for artists and creators to express their work by POSTING THEIR OWN PHOTOS, Drawings, and other creative works in their own self contained threads to showcase their works. You are not allowed to post images or artwork that were created by somebody else here. That goes against the very idea of what this thread stands for. If I catch anyone posting images that are NOT THEIRS, a strong warning shall be issued as well as a repeat violation resulting in a ban. This is not the place for other people's works. This is the place to showcase YOUR OWN WORK! If I find any posts containing stolen images or works, the thread will be deleted, user warned, repeat violations will result in a ban.

POST YOUR OWN WORK ONLY! NOT SOMEBODY ELSES! As an artist myself, I will not tolerate any art theft.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.