1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lesbian Okay for Now

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lez_Be_Honest_Ladies, Oct 11, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Lez_Be_Honest_Ladies
    Bookworm

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'm okay. At school I am completely fine with being out as gay and even involved in the gay community. I'm trying to make a survey about LGBTQ things and am part of clubs. I know a lot of LGBT people at my school too, it's a v accepting school. But I don't know if I'm ready to come out at home. My family would probably be okay with it, but I have no way of being sure. They aren't overly educated on it but they are, for the most part, okay with other people (discluding my father). I just wish they could all I know and I don't have to tell them. Right now, I think it's okay they don't know.

2. Jayme82
    Chatty

Jayme82 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -1
    Nice to meet you welcome to our community :) 
    I hope you like it here and make lots of friends we are a friendly helpful bunch of people

3. anocxu

anocxu Anocxu
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0 / -5
    Hello and welcome.
    You'll see quite a number of threads posted about coming out to family members.

I encourage you to read as many as possible , hopefully you'll be able to make comparisons to do what's best for you.

Keep us posted.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.