1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Ok here we go

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Matt164, Aug 19, 2019.  |  Print Topic

?

Pineapple on pizza?

1. Yes I'm a terrible person

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No I'm a normal person whit taste

3 vote(s)
    75.0%

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Matt164

Matt164 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So I have been trying to understand who I am lately as of now I'm attracted to women consciously but I have started to see some changes as I started looking at some man in a more romantic way initially I was like '' this is just a phase and bisexual people are supposed to love man and women alike so I'm safe'' but it hasn't stopped and I have started to find some man attractive but this is not all I have confirmed that I have found trans attractive and now I'm so confused about what to think of myself pls help

Ps I'm sorry for my English but this is my second lenguage
    Pps I'm italian

2. MikaIsAHuman
    Happy

MikaIsAHuman Ace, Panromantic, Genderfluid.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -2
    Hello Matt,

Now, bisexual people don’t find both genders attractive equally. Sometimes they find one more attractive than the other. For example, they may overall think that women are more attractive but then have days where they want a boyfriend. That is normal.

Plus, not every bi person has to be attracted to trans males or females, everyone has different tastes. A straight person doesn’t have an attraction on every single person of the opposite gender. So you don’t need to be attracted to every part.

There is a thing called biromantic, where people have a romantic attraction to males and females but not necessarily a sexual attraction.

I think it will be best if you look into a bit more and see what works for you. Don’t try and rush yourself to find something that fits though.

Hope this helps,
    Mika.

3. BiBiLife
    Studious

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,020 / 2 / -3
    Hi Matt,

Many bisexual people are not equally attracted to men and women. As Mika mentioned, it's more of a sliding scale. Not every bisexual is romantically attracted to both. It's perfectly fine to like trans people, they are beautiful :) 

4. Matt164

Matt164 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the help kind strangers I think I'm good whit this I mean I may be bysexual but this definition is OK to me so for now I will consider myself bisexual and just role whit it

Ps Thank you for the help
    Pps so none of you like pinaple on pizza? GOOD

5. mike300

mike300 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -4
    dont worry

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.