1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Nonbinary thread/prefix

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs' started by Bosef, Apr 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Bosef
    Pacman

Bosef Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    As a nonbinary person, I would very much like to be represented in this community. I'm not sure if it is something currently being worked on, but as much as I am aware that I'm transgender, it is not my identity. I will appreciate any steps taken so that I don't have to have no prefix or place to talk to people with a similar identity.

2. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +934 / 0 / -2
    Most folks just use the transgender umbrella here but I'm not against having a non-binary option tag.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Mr. "I can't keep a good custom title for long"
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,392 / 1 / -14
    Barefoot already made a thread about this. People have been asking for this, as well as many other changes to the site for a while, so yeah.

4. Bosef
    Pacman

Bosef Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    River W. I'm new to this forum, but I'm glad that it has already been called to attention. Hopefully all of the changes that will make the site more inclusive will happen eventually

5. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,031 / 2 / -12
    As stated in the thread mentioned above, I am not willing to risk creating any new forums without knowing that the site owner is making regular database backups. To do so would be practicing improper site maintenance and risks a site failure.
    However, I have made a Nonbinary Prefix that can be used in any of the community forums.

Admin

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.