1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Nintendo Thread

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by MyHiddenSide, Jun 24, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. MyHiddenSide
    Thinking

MyHiddenSide Bi Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hey! I couldn't help but feel a little lonely while looking through the gaymer section and not spotting many fellow Nintendo fans! So I thought Id make this thread as somewhere to for Nintendo heads to gather

What are you playing right now? What are some of your favourite Nintendo games? What are you looking forward to? Anything Nintendo related goes!

2. MyHiddenSide
    Thinking

MyHiddenSide Bi Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I guess I'll start by saying that right now is a great time to be a Nintendo fan.

Cadence of Hyrule dropped last week, Mario Maker 2 launches in a matter of days, Fire Emblem next month. Link's Awakening releases in September, the first console Pokemon in November, and on the way we have a sequel to Breath of the Wild, Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing, and Metroid Prime 4.

The Switch in general is just a great era for Nintendo!

3. Oki

Oki Nonbinary Supervillian

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I love Nintendo a lot! I can not wait for the new Animal Crossing. I keep playing Pocket Camp, which is more addicting than fun. I just hope the switch game is more like New Leaf than Pocket Camp. Otherwise, my favorite games are Pokemon and I really enjoy Splatoon.

4. Lady Wildmoon
    Magical

Lady Wildmoon Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I love Nintendo too! Animal Crossing is my favorite game. I currently have a 3ds, a wii, and a wiiu. I've been thinking about getting a switch cuz the new Animal Crossing looks really cool and I know I'm going to want it when it comes out in 2020! :) 

5. MyHiddenSide
    Thinking

MyHiddenSide Bi Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Id definitely recommend getting a Switch! Theres so much great stuff on it and on the way.

6. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +470 / 0 / -0
    Yep, we borrowed a switch from a friend, so sad when we had to hand it back xD but I am thinking of investing in one soon, as long as funds allow ^^

Is Bloodstrained going to the switch? I think the Wii U and Vita versions were dropped to allow it to have a switch release. I feel that you would like it Hiddenside :D 

~Fiona.

7. Butterfly88
    Playful

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,762 / 0 / -3
    I'm an Animal Crossing fan as well. I currently have a Wii and 3DS, have not upgraded to the latest systems yet. I recently entered a raffle to try to win a Switch but didn't win. Eventually I will just go ahead and buy one.

8. ShakuganNoShana.

ShakuganNoShana. Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Think, I’m going to play Zelda, on the SNES.. we’ll see.

I have been a gamer, for a long time, many years. So have, many games.

Looking forward to.. Zelda, Breath of the Wild, 2. Will be exciting.

9. Thief King Bakura
    Balanced

Thief King Bakura Bakura of the Rebellion.
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,632 / 0 / -7
    Most of my favorite Nintendo based games are Pokemon games. I'm currently playing through a few games on my phone via an emulator. It's a lot of fun. Also kind of want to play the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield. Probably would get Pokemon Sword cuz the Legendary looks awesome. But yeah. I like Pokemon. The games are fun. Even playing through older games, each time is a new adventure.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.