1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

New Video Shows Capitol Riot Was Way Worse Than We Thought

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Barefoot, Jan 11, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer. Aesthete.
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,718 / 2 / -12
    There really was, a gallows set up outside, meant to hang VP Mike Pence. This wasn't a protest. They meant to harm people and take hostages.

More here:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. FAnon
    Loved

FAnon happy to be here

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Something must be done against these alt-right extremists. All over the world, they are ruining societies and discriminating people. And they think that's "Okay", they think it's normal. Something should be done about them internationally before alt-right groups and parties take control and suppress democracy...
    They truly sicken me

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Bornunderabadsign
    Balanced

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,734 / 0 / -1
    They responsible should face the consequences of their actions.

4. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,013 / 0 / -40
    Yeah. Who is going to make that happen?

5. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

Ratings:
    +4,013 / 0 / -40
    And then there's this.

6. Bornunderabadsign
    Balanced

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,734 / 0 / -1
    We must first press our elected officials to act. That does pose an issue when your state's elected officials are complicit in treasonous events as in my case where both Tommy Tuberville and Mo Brooks had a hand in fueling this farce. In those cases we must remove from office by appealing to our own state courts to remove them from office. We must trust in the democratic process but sometimes force must be met with force.

7. Thief King Bakura
    Balanced

Thief King Bakura I'm CROSSING THE LINE

Ratings:
    +5,258 / 0 / -6
    Me watching the first video like;
    [​IMG]

Holy shit, what can one say after seeing this? It felt like I was there, I would have been one of the ones crushed by these MAGAts as well. The atmosphere in those inside videos was oppressive, dark, and terrifying. I don't have any words to describe how deeply upset I was when I first found out the news and even more upset and angry finding out they meant to take some members of congress for prisoners, was looking to hang VP Mike Pence, etc.

Look,.I don't like Mike Pence, I think he's a fucking weasel but I never wished him to fucking die. I mean god-damnit! You can clearly hear a thinly veiled threat as you hear Cheeto Shitler say something like, "Hopefully Mike Pence will be on our side. If not, it will be a sad day for our country." He was fucking inciting violence against the Vice President of the United States! Please fucking tell me that isn't fucked up. I know we don't like Pence for how he's acted against LGBT rights, I deplore him for that but I don't wish the man fucking dead. Removed from office yes, but not dead.... I'm just trying to process this shit from last week. I'm failing to do so.... Can't believe it's... Domestic terrorism, our shitler piece of shit of the USA encouraging said insurrection and sedition... Fucken hell man.... Fucken hell....

Also, on Joe's inauguration day these fucking deplorable ass rat monkey bastard sons of bitches are going to try to cause even more chaos and violence..when does it fuckin end?! I know they're strengthening security with National Armed Guards and troops... question is will it do any good and is it too little too late?

Also Lindsey Graham, Ted fuckin Cruise, and all the republican fucktards that practically encouraged the domestic terrorism on the US Capital building need to loose they fucking jobs and be fucking arrested! God damn these motherfuckers. This sounds cold hearted but I don't feel bad for the rioters or rather, terrorists that died during the onslaught on January sixth. They deserved what they got. However the policeman I do feel empathy for... They didn't deserve to die at the hands of domestic terrorists. Glad these motherfuckers are being arrested and hopefully more will be found out and arrested in the coming days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Fuzzlez

Fuzzlez Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    This was really hard to sit through. They were just plain feral and out for blood.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

9. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

Ratings:
    +4,013 / 0 / -40
    I know. It's hard to comprehend. It's like being stuck in a fever dream and not being able to wake up -- like we've somehow fallen into the wrong reality. I hope things turn around soon, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, but I'm afraid I don't expect it to end any time soon. I just hope the wind shifts before I'm blown off the edge of the World.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Eryks Silver
    Sweettooth

Eryks Silver Diamond Demiboy

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    So...who’s gonna be the one to tell the H!tler fanboys that Jesus was a Jew?

11. AgnosticAnarchist

AgnosticAnarchist AMAB Demisexual GenderQueer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Which is why I'm a supporter of activists like Antifa. I'm not necessarily saying I agree with everything they do. I mean blindsiding Richard Spencer and punching him may have been emotionally satisfying for a moment or two, but I wonder how productive it is in the bigger scheme of things. But overall I think they're planting another seed of resistance that's going to grow in the coming years and one we're going to need in to counter the violence against us and other marginalized groups. Because we sure as hell can't rely on the cops to do it.

About the first part, I wish we could do this. But said democratic process has a long history and shitty track record telling us we should do otherwise. On the last part, sadly I have to agree with you.

#11 AgnosticAnarchist, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.