1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Need to vent

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Angelface, Apr 15, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Angelface

Angelface Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Lately my life has been a little nuts. And it kinda messes with my head. Ever since I graduated high school last year and pretty drifted away from the majority of my friends I’ve kinda been content with how life was going up until now. I have only 2 friends that haven’t really departed from me and i can speak to on a daily basis if I wanted to. But only one of them understands me when it comes to relationships. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t get back into one because of crappy high school relationships and if one does comes and it’s serious I’ll try it and sees where it goes. The problem that I have with that is I feel that my situation is different when it comes to trying to get involved with other people. Even though I’m not closeted and you could pretty much tell if I’m a lesbian or not I don’t think that I put myself in an environment to actually talk to other people my age and then get into a relationship.

This didn’t weigh so much on my mind until I talked to a friend of mind that is in college. When she called she told me about other people that she kept in touch with. One of them is my ex. She told me that my ex went on here first date with a guy and that she’s happy for her. Usually I’ll brush it off but this time it turned into a situation where when you hear something that unexpectedly changes your entire mood. For one this ex hurt me the worst ways possible only because she was my very first girlfriend ever. And two I didn’t really need to know. It triggered me because I thought I would be doing way better than what I’m supposed to be. I feel like my friends have better chances at getting into relationships or even talking to someone than I do because of my insecurities. I don’t know what to do or think because it’s always around me and it’s kinda depressing for me.

2. Blacktgirlanimefan

Blacktgirlanimefan Black lives matter and animation for life
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -3
    All I can say is that we all move at our own pace.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.