1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Need some help

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by GypsySoul, Jul 9, 2018 at 6:07 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GypsySoul

GypsySoul Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hello all!! Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve begun writing and am doing research of a topic that I’ve experienced myself.
    I will not be using names but I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share their stories.
    The topic is how men view lesbians. We live in a misogynistic world. We all know some see same sex anything as disgusting and beneath them.
    After I came out and was in my first relationship, I began to experience how some men view lesbians. They always want to join. They honk and holler even when you’re just holding hands. They’ll even say you’re a waste if they find you attractive. These are things I’ve gone through.
    I’d love to hear others stories. I’m wanting raise more awareness to this.
    PS this doesn’t exclude your wonderful bisexual women either :) 

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. AliceR
    Depressed

AliceR Real Bisexual Unicorn
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0 / -2
    I don't have much to add to your post really because you pretty much said it all. Just wanted to say, "hi."
    And I guess what I will say is that I once read in a very popular LGBT novel that "lesbians and bisexual girls have it easy because all the boys love them."
    Not only did I find that statement utterly disgusting, ignorant, and enraging (especially coming from a straight author), but it showed that to some people, using someone else's orientation for one's own pleasure isn't exploitation nor is it wrong, apparently... *rolling my eyes*
    When I started dating my husband, he tried to talk me into threesomes, but I felt like it was more for him than for me. I told him "no," but I also added that if he wanted some FFM fun, then I wanted some MMF fun... There wouldn't be one without the other. It's only fair. That solved the issue rather quickly.
    No one gets to exploit my orientation for their own pleasure, period.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.