1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

My video game crush

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Booksmart89, Jan 24, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Booksmart89

Booksmart89 Not all those who wander are lost
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Booklovers like their fictional characters, I'm a gamer and booklover ( bisexual too ) that keeps falling in love with game characters because I had bad experiences with dating actual people.

Does any one have a video game crush too

( I have too many too tell .....)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Kahlan

Kahlan Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -2
    I don't know to what extent this is beyond what is typical or normal, as I suppose most gamers will crush on a character in a came from time to time, but Triss Merigold held my attention through the last two Witcher games. Also, and this may be different, but I would often create a character that I found very attractive and would often play her to the way I would want a romantic partner to act and behave. My TES and Fallout characters were notoriously arousing to me.

Oh, btw...your catchphrase: "Not all those who wander are lost" I've always found that to be a very good statement, however, it also supposes (not all) the opposite, that most of the time those who wander are very lost, haha. :) 

#2 Kahlan, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  3. Luca77
    Artistic

Luca77 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    For me it's my favourite book/anime characters as I don't play games that much (never had a console as a kid which led to me being able to "DIE" in something like safe mood tutorials and nobody actually gets how someone can be THAT bad at games).

I don't think it is too much of a problem as long as you are still aware of the difference between real humans/crushes and fantasy ones. I was disappointed a lot by other humans too which includes some of my former best friends and boyfriends.

It's kind of normal as well I think, there are way too many teenage girls out there who go insane over Edward? (the vampire guy from twilight?), although it might be more of a female thing to have fictional character crushes.

If you want to get something about your crushes out of your mind, feel free to message me :) 

4. Thief King Bakura
    Balanced

Thief King Bakura I solenmly swear I am Up to no good.
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,849 / 0 / -6
    My video game crush has to be this boi right here....
    [​IMG]
    Riku from the Kingdom Hearts game series. He's gone through a lot, by far one of the most relatable characters the series has to offer (in my opinion), he is beautiful in both appearance and personality. Gah, I just love him. He is my best video game crush boi.

5. toxicpunkette

toxicpunkette Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I love villains so I’m going to say wesker <3 I remember seeing his non acting ass I was hooked lol.

6. Mallow
    Balanced

Mallow Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Garrus from Mass Effect. I love that turian rascal. [​IMG]

7. Frendy
    Alone

Frendy Tired like almost 99%

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Vane from Gran Blue Fantasy,
    he's such sunshine, caring,[​IMG] and best of all... look at that smile

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.