1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

My ugly body sucks

Discussion in 'Self Esteem/Self Worth' started by Fabi, Nov 19, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Fabi
    Magical

Fabi Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Hey,

I just thought it could be good for me to write some Things down that are going on in my mind.

I have disease (I don´t even know why it´s called a disease but whatever). Anyway bc of that one of my breasts is growing way faster than the other one. My mom had the same Problem and before she was allowed to remove that it was extremely huge. I´m not that far with it yet but everyone can see it. I try to Always wear Things to hide it (like big Hoodies or jackets even when it´s warm). But it doesn´t matter what I do, everytime someone looks at me, I feel - I know they see it. And it feels terrible. I never had a good self esteem and I have depressions so I feel terrible a lot but this makes it even worse. I can´t even wear a usual bra and it sucks. I never felt really Pretty but with that I feel even more ugly. I like my hair and my eyes but who Looks at that when there is this huge Thing??
    My mom had to wait until she was 30 to finally remove it and she only didn´t have to pay bc there was a possibility she could´ve Cancer. I am 21 and I can´t wait 9 more years to finally feel at least a bit more Pretty.
    This really sucks.

2. collie22
    Relaxed

collie22 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0

3. Fabi
    Magical

Fabi Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I actually don´t know my mom told me that, probably bc it´s easier to explain. But I don´t know the actual Name of it

4. collie22
    Relaxed

collie22 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0
    okay i get it hun

5. Fabi
    Magical

Fabi Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    A little update if anyone cares, lol

I contacted a clinic via Mail because I hope that they remove the bigger breast or well make it smaller.

Let´s hope it´ll turn out good...

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.