1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

My friend who has a bf keeps acting different?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Hatelove, Nov 23, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Hatelove

Hatelove Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -11
    We have been friends for years. She did many things that made me think that she might be bisexual.
    I caught her all the time starting at me
    She tried to find any excuse to hug me
    She only hugs me when we are alone and she would do it for a long time while touching my neck and hair
    She got jealous multiple times when other women talked with me and she tried to tell me their flaws or that they are not good enough
    She was very protective over me
    She liked to give me advice all the time
    She tried to ask me to hang out one on one but I declined she had a bf at that time and I was worried about either one of us talk about feelings
    Now she moved out of the city and we talk every once and a while and every time we talk she tells me how much she misses me
    I feel like she is confused about her feelings, she only dated men and now is dating one
    I miss her and want to meet her but I need to figure this situation first I don’t want to mess up our friendship

2. Bowiebabe76

Bowiebabe76 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -1
    That is a tough one. Is there anyway to talk to her about how you’re feeling?

3. bonniemarston20

bonniemarston20 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Im in a similar situation. Or at least I feel like I am. I tried to create some distance between my friend because I couldn’t stomach the fact she had a new boyfriend. This only lasted a week before she brought up that she was upset because she felt I was treating her poorly. I realized trying to create this distance was doing nothing but hurting me, and I realized I was being a bad friend which she did nothing to deserve. Trying to repair things and go back to normal but I sense that she doesn’t trust me as much as she used to. I am kicking myself because my desire for her does not come close to how much I love her and need her in my life as a person and friend.

I don’t know how much your desire for her is consuming you, but if your love for her and her friendship outweighs it I wouldn’t question meeting up with her and keeping her in your life. I will say I felt like my desire for her outweighed everything until I created the distance and realized I just love her so deeply as a person that it doesn’t matter.

4. Hatelove

Hatelove Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -11
    I can’t really talk about it
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2020 ---
    Her friendships does mean a lot more to me. The thing is the only way to meet is probably by asking her to come to my place, I can’t go to hers with her bf there and I am kinda not sure about what would she think if I ask her that.

#4 Hatelove, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  5. bonniemarston20

bonniemarston20 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    You think she wouldn’t want to come to your place? Just say that it’s been a while since you had some one on one time and invite her over! Maybe like get some groceries and make dinner and reconnect with her. BELIEVE ME I want to avoid the boyfriend like the plague too, i think it’s reasonable to want to do one on one stuff as my friends with boyfriends tend to want to do one on one stuff even though there’s nothing else going on. My friend has even pointedly brought up hanging out without her boyfriend because I think even she knows it’s more fun to do stuff without him.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.