1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

My female friend changed after I left?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Hatelove, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:52 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Hatelove

Hatelove Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -5
    We used to work together and take classes together. We are from complete different cultures and backgrounds. We got pretty close as friends. Even were very attracted to each other but nothing really happened. She wasn’t ready to accept her sexuality.
    After two years of friendship, I had to leave because of a life situation. We have been on social media together but none of us talked to catch up. We just check on each other.
    A year after I left, she left the job, stopped going to those classes and even left the city. She made new friends with people from my culture and spends time with them and changed her friends circle. She cut many people out of her life, especially people who weren’t on good terms with me. I am wondering why all those changes happened after I left?

she changed me a lot too, but I will leave that for another topic.

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,442 / 2 / -1
    I suck at guessing what people are thinking but I can guess life with you and time with you were special. Without you there, she needed to find another way to fill the void.

That is a guess and I am guessing you left some big shoes to fill.

Be kind to yourself.

Jo

3. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 The Legend of LGBT
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,031 / 0 / -3
    Sometimes it's just life that causes us to change the experiences she had after you left may have had something to do with that as well. I think we all have different phases in our lives where we learn and grow and change I'm not the same this year as I was even lady year because if the things that happened in my life I possibly especially this year due to covid we have all had to change and adapt to the crazy works we live in.
    I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the story of how she chat you.nice ito meet you welcome to our community :) 

4. MaryLo1988

MaryLo1988 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    changes is okay. i think you should be more kind to you

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.