1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual - Female My bf told me I could fool around with women. What now?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Heuchera, Mar 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Heuchera
    Barefooter

Heuchera Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    I was planning to have a talk with him for awhile, expressing my desire to try to sleep with a woman atleast once. Coming out of the closet at 24 didn't exactly give me a bunch of opportunities to explore my sexuality.
    It has been bothering me that it was possible to miss out on the opportunity to. So I finally took the plunge and he was so supporting! He said he totally understod and that he wanted me to explore that part of my sexuality as much as I felt the need to.

Which leads me to... What now? haha
    I am really nervous and it's kind of an overwhelming feeling. Where to start and all that. He told me to start flirting with women I found attractive (straight or not). That it would ease me more into it as a starting step.
    I totally feel like a Virgin 2.0 haha

2. BiBiLife
    Studious

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +762 / 2 / -0
    If this is something you want to explore, the first step would be to find a woman you are comfortable with. And I agree with what he said. That's what I've been doing :D 

3. ~Dusky~
    Loved

~Dusky~ Non-Binary Weirdo
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 0 / -4
    Well, you start looking for women you like and would be comfortable with, I guess :p 

4. Heuchera
    Barefooter

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Yes! ...I am just insanely awkward haha
    My social skills are relatively poor and I am very shy. All my relationships have started online, so I have no clue how to actually have to deal with people.
    It's a different avenue of my life, hopefully when I get a bit braver I will get to explore it.

5. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    That's really great news! I'm so happy for you!!!
    That's mega exciting! I guess you could just do nothing! Lol

I always think the best case scenario would be meeting another bi girl who could understand it. You could go to gay bars or cafes or events. Signaling your identity might make it quicker too (pins and stuff, y'know?)

Ooooh that's so nice though!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Heuchera
    Barefooter

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I think that would be the best case scenario too. I would feel kind of scummy just trailing people for sex, atleast on the down low. At the same time having a sign that says "OPEN FOR BUSINESS" is kind of.. lol

I am quite *ehem* excited at the prospect. I have no clue when I would actually take steps towards it, but having the opportunity to is nice. I was very lucky with my guy.

7. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    But like straight (and gay) people kinda do that all the time at clubs and stuff? Like one-night stands and things. I think it's super possible to get into your head about it but... it's still mega scary!!!

You have to let me know how this goes I'm mega curious and excited for you (even in dm if you prefer lol). I think just feeling free to try is a very nice place to be ^__^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Heuchera
    Barefooter

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, people do that at all the time. It's just that I have a very strong moral code that I follow. The thought kind of make me feel dishonest and uncomfortable with myself. Being direct makes me feel less guilty about it. No conscious decision, just how I am haha

It's scary alright. In a good way, but still scary. I know I am way, way luckier than a bunch of people. Feeling like I have no clue what to do AGAIN lolol
    I will share on the forum if anything happens *thumbs up*

9. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Ah I think i know what you mean. Like maybe you need to give full disclosure, even if it was obviously unneeded and might hurt your chances?

It's exciting scary! The best kind of scary!!

10. Heuchera
    Barefooter

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    That basically sums up my entire existence lol
    If I don't give every bit of info I can, I feel dishonest and dirty. Maybe there is someone out there who is the same way that wants the same. Honestly, people hook up all the time, I should be able to as well damnit!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.