1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

Milo Yiannopoulos "MY HOUSE IS GONE"

Discussion in 'Funny' started by Halloween, Sep 12, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Halloween
    Batty

Halloween I'd rather burn than boil
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,172 / 0 / -37
    [​IMG]

Milo Yiannopoulos jokes about Hurricane Irma, has house destroyed by Hurricane Irma

Right wing figure Milo Yiannopoulos made a joke about Hurricane Irma, then soon after had his house destroyed by the same hurricane.

Last week Yiannopoulos appeared to joke about the devestation caused by the storm.

He wrote on Facebook: “In more positive Irma news, Richard Branson’s Necker Island has been devastated.”

As the storm headed towards Haiti, he added: “Irma is about to finish what Hillary started: leaving Haiti in ruins.”

[​IMG]

Then on Sunday he posted a photo on Facebook of the roof having been ripped from a building in West Bricknell.

It was captioned: “MY HOUSE IS GONE”.

Yiannopoulos will speak at California State University later this year despite massive protests against previous appearances.

Fullerton’s College Republicans will host the extreme right-wing anti-trans pro-Trump campaigner.

This is despite riots breaking out at the University of California, Berkeley, when he was last invited to speak at a college.

[​IMG]

2. allthesmallthings
    Alienated

allthesmallthings Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -1
    Sadistic pleasure at the pain of another person is something I rarely feel, and shouldn't feel according to my creed, but... damn... sucks to be you, Milo *tries to contain big fits of laughter*

3. Halloween
    Batty

Halloween I'd rather burn than boil
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,172 / 0 / -37
    Turns out he might have faked it for publicity.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/1...troyed-by-hurricane-irma-claims-miami-herald/

Or his house might have been destroyed, but the picture he posted on twitter was not his house.

4. allthesmallthings
    Alienated

allthesmallthings Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -1
    Aww! Oh no! xP