1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Adult Content Men who like dildos - What women think

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by ChrisOfTheNorth, Oct 29, 2020.  |  Print Topic

?

What do you girls think of men who like to ride dildos?

1. They are hot

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Not hot at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral - No opinion either way

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. ChrisOfTheNorth

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,
    Was looking for a sub reddit that fit this thought I've been having and figured the bi community might be the best fit.
    First not entirely sure if I am bisexual but I am bi curious. For most of my life I've feared exploring sex with a man because of comments the women I've dated have made and fear of being not as attractive to women as a result but that's not what this positive is about (at least not entirely).
    I want to know what the bi women think of men who like to explore their submissive side via toys like dildos and prostate massagers? It took a fair bit of training to work up to taking a full size dildo but now I can ride a thruster like a champ. I have to say it feels so good to get f#@$ed! The problem is a girl I'm dating is very conflicted by me enjoying riding a dong. We attend couples therapy and she once made the comment that she doesn't know what to think of fucking me with a strap on or the fact I like to use dildos and looked rather put off by the idea.
    It's been fine because I don't need her to enjoy this kinky with me. I'm perfectly capable of f@#$ing myself and enjoying it on my own but I often wonder if she felt this way because of how unusual it was or how society has looked down on gay men. Perhaps this is something I should approach her again and see how she feels? Being a guy it's hard to get over that social stigma and even admit I like anal play so seeing my partner uncomfortable with me liking toys brought alot of those feelings to the surface.

2. AhhDenial

AhhDenial Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    First off you probably should've posted this as adult content, I see your new, so just an FYI going forward. And enjoying a dildo doesn't mean your submissive either, another topic.

I can't tell from what you posted, how did you tell her?

3. rado84
    Horny

rado84 pansexual, atheist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0 / -4
    Just curious - why do you care what women think about men who like to bottom? There's nothing wrong in liking being f*cked. If that girl can't accept who you are and what you enjoy, then I'm sorry to say that but she's not the right girl for you.

This is my opinion on the matter.

4. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer. Aesthete.
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,644 / 2 / -12
    Fixed.
    Admin

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.