1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Married, in the closet- Am I losing my mind?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by LB0719, Sep 24, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Ambient Dawn
    Creative

Ambient Dawn Lesbian Fiction Author
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +269 / 0 / -0
    I have seen your post before(not meaning to ignore just a lot on my own plate).

So, hi there, I am not fully in your situation but dang near close enough problem is, I am opposite to you in the sexual manner and my partner(male) is just like you though he understands that I can't always perform due to my health problems and being in a pain a lot of time. Though me finally clearing the air that I am lesbian to him when I was 29 made things a little challenging but he is supportive, unfortunately their are men who refuse to share their women and it makes a strain on the marriage in which I have seen you have done everything possible to make it work. I am now 31 still with the same man I was with when I turned 25 years old but thing is I am staying with mine due to my daughter because she loves him to pieces and is a great man too, he stepped in when her real father didn't. Anyways, you are sexually aroused to women or have experienced so yeah, I would say bisexual by technicality I am too but I much prefer a woman over a man in my terms.

Struggle is finding your own happiness for you and your mini's since your husband isn't being the easiest on you. I would say with advice that you never have to settle for someone when they won't support you and your needs. They can be great parents, still be apart of the children's life but you need to think beyond him at this point and find where you stand.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope somehow or another I helped you because I do try to help those that are in my shoes too.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.