1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lusting for best friend

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Croft85, Nov 7, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Croft85

Croft85 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know what to do, I can't seem to stop lusting for my best friend. This guy is the brother I've always wanted. Everything was fine till he and his gf moved in with me. Now I just can't stop thinking of him. He so sexy. And he tells me about his sex life and I wish I was apart of it. How can I stop these feelings

2. Barefoot
    Disapproved

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,852 / 2 / -13
    You can't while he's living with you and perhaps can't when being around him. My experience.

3. Skylar657
    Anime Lover

Skylar657 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I don't think there is a way to stop them. Unfortunately, you either have to deal with them, or tell him

4. Larry45
    Benevolent

Larry45 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -1
    I would think the only way would be to separate yourself from him

5. SippyCup992

SippyCup992 Be the nice one
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ask yourself if it's really problematic. Is it really strong ? Does it complteley fill your mind everytime ? Ask yourself these questions, and then if it still is heavy on your mind, you might consider telling him.

From experience, weither he is cool with it and you're kinda still unsatisfied and it doesnt relieve you, or it bothers him and he takes distance. Of course other stuff could happen. For all you know he could be lusting for you too.

Now if you wanna get rid of it, I have no good answer for you. I've been in the situation myself and life happened to cut me away from the person and it didn't change much. The thoughts/feelings just weakened a bit.

You can "accelerate" that by replacing him by another "subject of lust". I know it sounds weird but it could help a bit.

6. Croft85

Croft85 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I could ever tell him and i know for sure he is not lusting for me, he is straight and his girlfriend and 1 year old also lives with me

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.