1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual - Female Looking for new friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DiPando007, Aug 12, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. DiPando007
    Balanced

DiPando007 Just another Hispter
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I've been in these forums for a while now, and this group seems so cool,it's a place where almost everyone can find answers, help other people, make new friends and so on. So now it's my turn to get to know some of you!! ^^
    So, my name is Diana, I'm 16 next October, I'm from Portugal and I'm bisexual, althought I'm way more into girls.
    I love video games, specially those who tell a story, but I also like RPG's. I'm a TvShow addict, my favorite one is Game of Thrones, but the list of the ones I watch is waaaayyy too big ahaha. I also love music, indie or alternative. My favorite artists are Ed Sheeran, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Troye Sivan, The XX and I also listen to Soundtracks, the Game of Thrones one is one of the best things EVER.
    More... oh, I have a cat and a dog, they are the sweetest things ever ahha
    And I think that's about it! Let me hear a bit about yourselves guys! And feel free to ask me whatever you want! ^^ ♥♥

2. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Edwin: Ed or Winnie Peter Pan. Emphasis on the Pan.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 1 / -0
    Hey, nice to meet you!
    I'm Eddy. I'm kind of jealous that you have a cat because that's my lifelong dream, lol. I had two dogs but both, alas, are now deceased. I was allergic to them, though, so...
    I also watch a million tv shows and like pretty much any music, though I'm terrible at naming names and articulating the style that I like. Just music. Especially songs with good lyrics or compositions with eerie, minor notes.
    How's your day going/ what time is it in your day? It's 2:30 here.

3. Unicorn_Tessa
    Adorable

Unicorn_Tessa Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i just joined this website and i also want to make some friends :)  i'm Tessa and i'm 19 years old. and also bisexual also i love one direction way too much and ruins my whole life tbh but in a good way. and i love supernatural. how are you btw?

4. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hey Eddy! Nice to meet ya! Well I'm sure you'll have a cat, it's not that hard to find, plus they are the most cute little things in the world ahah ♥♥
    Well my day was okay, a bit boring to be honest xD But tomorrow I'm going to the beach, tho I don't like it that much it's still good to go out. What about your day?!
    And it's 22:52 in here!!

5. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

6. Unicorn_Tessa
    Adorable

Unicorn_Tessa Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm doing good thanks :)  it feels amazing being accpected by so many people and learning more about sexualties and genders

7. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 1 / -0
    I almost got a cat once, but couldn't get it at the time. Now I can't because I'm split between my parents' houses, I'm super busy, and our landlord said NO PETS. But, one day :) 
    Most of my days are boring in the summer. Have fun at the beach! I'm not a fan of the ocean, but it's better than nothing, right???
    Today, I finished a book and had a sandwich... Boring, right?
    Wow! You're almost half a day ahead of me =0--0=

8. Tiffany59X

Tiffany59X Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    My favorite "The XX" is You Got The Love (Florence and the Machine cover) and Twenty-One Pilots' Heavydirtysoul.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

9. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it's pretty awesome feeling this accepted!! ^^
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2017 ---
    Well when you live on your own house and everything you can have many cats ahah
    And thank you, I had a great time actually! The water was a bit cold but it was a good day!
    What book did you finish?!

#9 DiPando007, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  10. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 1 / -0
    Yeah, I'll be the crazy cat neighbor, definitely. I've been working toward that my whole life.
    Yay, fun days. I just woke up, so I'm still in the "I need my coffee" stage of the day :) 
    The book was called "Jess, Chunk and the Roadtrip to Infinity".
    I liked it because the main character is trans, but otherwise it wasn't too great. The MC was really selfish and the plot was pretty dull.

11. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Well let me tell you, my friend, I'm ALWAYS in the "I need coffee" stage xD ahahha
    And too bad your book was bit boring, I'm not the reading type, the only books I'm reading is the saga of George R.R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire, and they are so damn good ♥♥♥

12. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Florence is awesome! ♥♥

13. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 1 / -0
    Ugh, me too, but I can't really have coffe during the school year because it messes with my sleep and I don't have time for it.
    Yeah, I had high hopes for it. I breezed through it, though, so it didn't really waste my time.
    I've heard those are super good! Have you read the Kingkiller Chrinicles by Patrick Rothfus? Those are pretty good too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2017 ---
    I'm reading Dombey and Son right now because I'm a sucker for Dickens novels.

14. Emil Braith
    Zorro

Emil Braith Genderal Cinnamon Bean
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hey Diana! :D  Your taste in music is amazing ahhh I love twenty øne piløts so much. I got to see them in concert a couple of months ago! They're great. Oh my goodness cats are adorable I love cats I have a really old cat and my best friend has two cats and they're great. Nice to meet you, by the way!

15. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I will tell you something weird but kinda good-ish about me... coffee kinda makes me sleepy xD It takes my grumpy mood away but it also makes me really lazy and sleepy ahahha
    I haven't heard about those! Can you tell me about them?!

#15 DiPando007, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  16. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hey Em! Can I call ya Em?! ^^ I will answer to that in a moment but... dayum can we talk about that amazing hair?!?! I freaking love it!
    And thank you! Music is like my life I can't go a day without it! You saw them in a concert?!?!? Omg you lucky person!!! Ahahha
    Cats are just the best, aren't they?!

17. Emil Braith
    Zorro

Emil Braith Genderal Cinnamon Bean
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Sure, Em works! Also thank you so much! This is my first time dyeing my hair, actually. I wanted to dye it green, but decided to go with red instead and I'm very happy with it! :D  Music is my life too, I listen to music incessantlyyyy it's great. Yesss I saw them in concert it was so much fun! I can't wait for the new album! *thankstylerforputtingitoutsoquicklynot* Cats are amazing I love cats so muchhh!

18. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Red really does work om you! Tyler is such a cutie pie too!!! What else do you like doing, Em? ^^

19. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 1 / -0
    Hahah! Lucky! I used to think it didn't affect me, but last week I had coffee at 4pm multiple days in a row and had trouble sleeping... I decided to blame the caffeine.
    Which ones? The kingkiller chronicles are about a genius kid who wants to learn magic. It's written really well, but the plot kinda meanders. It's worth it, though, because it's just so well-phrased and clever.
    Dickens is life. Seriously. He tends to kill off his innocent characters, but still. The books are old classics but funny? People have a hard time getting into the old-timey literature and getting through them isn't always easy, but finishing them makes you feel like you have a world of memories stored in your brain <3
    For those, I suggest Nicholas Nickleby or The Old Curiosity Shop.

20. DiPando007
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Damn, you really got me curious on Dickens there! And I really don't care if it is old, I'm kinda hipster so as long as it is good I don't care if it's old!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.