1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Looking for Artists

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Funk Pirate, May 16, 2019 at 12:16 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hi all :) 

As the title implies, Iam looking for anyone interested in producing some images of my roleplay characters.

These are mostly fantasy, but some sci-fi and other genre.

The idea is to post them only here, but also to show my close friends etc, and ofc all art remains yours and in no way mine in anyway. If anyone takes up this offer I will make a thread showcasing everything within the gamers section, along with character briefs.

Iam happy to be pm'ed for details on each character or I can post mostly general info here, again if people show interest.

I hope I've put some interest out there ^^

~Fiona.

2. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Love you 3000
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,473 / 1 / -14
    Well I'm completely free to do stuff now, so I'd be interested :) 

3. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Kool ^^ and thank you :) 

I will post information about the first character tomorrow, as its quite late here now.

~Fiona.

4. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Love you 3000
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,473 / 1 / -14
    Coolio. Looking forward to it. :) 

5. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    So the first Character is as follows:

Name: Artimus So'Lar

Male, human Paladin of the sun god Palor.

He is in his 20's, quite tall at over 6ft tall, heavy built, being quite broad shouldered.

He is white but has very tanned skin. He has a birth mark over his right eye (image below), that is pure white, with little detail, however the outline of the symbol is clear against his taned flesh. (his eye sits in the centre of the symbol)

He is bald, with no facial hair with very little stubble, and is always clean shaven.

He stands proud in his gold gleaming full platemail armour, though he wears no helm, so his face is visable. He does wear a tiara (think early luck cage from marvel comics). It is quite slender, which stands out as his armour is very bulky.

Over his armour he wears a tabard that is pure white, with golden thread at the edges and in the centre of his chest sits his gods symbol (again see the image below), in its full detail and colour.

On his right shoulder sits a red half Cape, clasped to his pouldron, and falls neatly behind him. It does not cover his arms in anyway (as it would get in the way in a fight ^^)

In his right hand he holds a morning star. The head of the weapon looks like a sun. With the spikes that pertrude curved like a wave coming from the sun. My bf did draw a picture of the weapon, so I can add this if reference is needed)

In his left hand he holds a tall tower shield, again tried in gold with again the symbol of Palor adorning its front on a white background.

Arrangement:
    This can be a simple front shot, with a neutral background (I think some greenary would probably make the golds and whites stand out). He and the background should be quite bright, maybe as if light was amiting from him.

Personal flavours:
    You can have a bit of freedom here, as his armour takes no definitive shape, as its mostly the colour that's important. He also has holy/light magic, so you can add a bit of flair there too as well as spectral wings that his amour can produce. He also has a white steed (think shadowfax from the Lord of the rings).

I hope this is some good info as a start as he is one of my more easy characters to depict. Though I do have some alternative shots for him.

Below is Palor, the Sun god's symbol for use as above.

Thanks again and Iam very interested in what might come of this ^^

~Fiona.

#5 Funk Pirate, May 17, 2019 at 12:29 PM
    Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.