1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

LGBTQ+ Family?

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by Parum, Aug 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Parum

Parum Yeee
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ok! I have to ask! Does anyone else have LGBTQ+ family members too?

I got two outside of myself, a family member on my dad's side and my cousin on my mum's side (who recently got married <3) They are not really internet active savvy haha, more like stick to facebook type of people and nothing else, like the rest of the family. They're also not really active with other lgbt people unless it's at their daily locations. But I'm not being specific just in case X')

#1 Parum, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,900 / 0 / -9
    AFAIK the only other queer relative I've got is my Lesbian cousin (my auntie's grandchild). When I came out to my fam at the age of 60, she emailed back "Finally! I'm not the only gay in the village!" *

(* reference to a catch-phrase from "Little Britain" - a British TV comedy series from the noughties)

3. Parum

Parum Yeee
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    That's amazing! haha that's a sweet reaction. My family member would always say the quote in some way whenever he visited XD

4. eriffire

eriffire Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    I’m lucky enough to have two younger brothers, and one of them is gay the other is straight. I’m pansexual. So we have all bases covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0
    I have a gay uncle ^^

Unfortunatly never saw him much, but we visited a few times when I was younger and he and his partner (husband now I think) were never shunned by the rest of the family as far as Iam aware. And this was back in the 80' and 90's.

~Fiona.

6. Jessica45
    Benevolent

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 0 / -2
    Not sure. I think I may have a couple of gay nephews but it’s unconfirmed. I may just be the queer member of the family

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.