1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Least Enjoyable Boss Fight?

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Joshua Aaron, Sep 8, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Joshua Aaron
    No Mood

Joshua Aaron Autistic Bisexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    What is the least enjoyable boss fight you ever had to complete in a game? For me, it has to be Kushala Daora from the Monster Hunter series. He is so annoying to fight, and having a poison weapon is pretty much a requirement if you actually want to do some sort of damage to him. Plus the fact that he never stands still for more than 2 seconds is also irritating, especially for players using great sword. For great sword users, there is barely an opportunity unless a gunner has exhaust s on them. Oh, wait. That's right, he is also nearly impossible to hit for one other reason: his freaking wind aura that knocks you to your butt if it's active, and that thing will be on half the fight unless you make Kushala stagger, which will cause it to deactivate. The only reason I'm going to fight this thing over and over is because the armor and weapons you get from it are pretty good.

What boss fight is unenjoyable/annoying to you?

2. VoldeSnort
    Creative

VoldeSnort Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Moms Heart/ It Lives from The Binding of Isaac.
    besides that ...a lot of other bosses from that game lmao.

And Yelena Fedorova from Deus Ex Human Revolution. God i hate her lol. Can cloak, electrifies areas, has a gatling and is super fast.

3. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Where is MY Bunny?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0 / -0
    Resident Evil 2 Birkin Fourth Form was.... worst fight ever! I got so angry that I couldn’t kill him 12 times! I'm bad in games tho, but 12 times.... I wanted to cry :D  Did you play RE2?

4. Joshua Aaron
    No Mood

Joshua Aaron Autistic Bisexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Nope, not yet, but maybe sometime in the future.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.