1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Just a bi panic

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by MClaireT, Sep 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. MClaireT

MClaireT Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, so I had a crush on one of my best friends. (We’re both girls btw) Thing is, it feels to me like she’s given a lot of signs she may be interested, but they were never clear signs. They could’ve easily been interpreted as signs of touchy-feely, platonic affection too.
    I just recently did one of those YOLO things on my Snapchat story, and she saw it. Not long after, I received an anonymous message from someone asking if I wanted to go out with them. Unfortunately, because it was anonymous and a couple other people had seen the story, I can’t be 100% sure it was her, but it didn’t seem like something any of my other friends would’ve said...
    Anyway, I’m just really confused. I was hoping it was her, but I can’t be sure without asking. Of course, I don’t wanna risk asking and making our friendship awkward tho, cuz she’s friends with my family, and we have Catholic families that would make things tough...
    Idk I just wanna know if she likes me, so I could find out if I should try asking her out.
    Any advice or just hearing other people’s experiences would be great.

2. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Former Staff Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -9
    Hi MClaireT and welcome to the forum. Old cis bi guy speaking. :) 

Has she seen the reply that 'somebody' put on snapchat? I'm just thinking that one way of letting her know how you feel would be to show it to her and say something like "Look what somebody posted - could just be a joke, but if it's someone who knows me, I really wish they'd let me know who they are. I mean, what harm could it do? The worst I can do is say no thanks..."

Might just be enough to tease your friend out of her shell (if it's her;) ).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. mike300

mike300 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -4
    ask her out anyway and u shall see

4. Montana Meredith
    Supportive

Montana Meredith ♥Love who you are♥
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 0 / -0
    Hello gorgeous,
    The situation you have seems very unique...I do believe it was her whom wrote this anonymous chat...But if not I recommend you confess your feelings towards her.You never know she may have feelings for you as you have them for her.I wish you all the best and good luck.
    Love always,
    MD♥

5. Johnnybisexual

Johnnybisexual Lover of Penis and Vagina
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    I agree with Thespis. There is no point in risking a friendship, if it isn't her. It's very possible that she posted anonymously, so she wouldn't be outed. Perhaps now she is waiting for you to make a move. Just do it slowly, so if it was some jackass, you both won't end up being embarrassed. Good Luck and let us know how it turns out!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.