1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

It seems she misses me

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Soheil, Sep 29, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Soheil
    Sunshine

Soheil Poor Pluto's Another Me
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I have a friend on the Internet. Actually she is quite like me in many ways (7 years younger than me, though.)
    That's why i liked her and wanted to be friend with her. She knows i'm gay.

But these days it seems she like to talk to me. Well, It's like she misses me. And also she says good things about me to my friends in the public chat. But it's like she behaves cautious. Like she doesn't want me to think she's in love with me (I don't think so too).

Anyway, I am really inexperienced in this situations. She's very sensitive and I don't wanna hurt her (and myself). How should i behave? Maybe she needs to hear something from me?

#1 Soheil, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,128 / 0 / -26
    Maybe she does. She's a friend, just chat. A lot of girls like gay men for friends -- they are generally more emotionally accessible, and gentler than cis men, and their safe -- no going to hit on them, and not likely to make sexual innuendos.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

3. Soheil
    Sunshine

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I am gay and most of my Internet friends are girls. I enjoy talking with girls more than guys (Not those guys who i like of course). They behave much more friendly and they accept it much easier when i say i'm gay (I don't blame men for this because it's natural and girls are more capable to accept it).

4. Soheil
    Sunshine

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "I just can be friend with boys like you, Because you don't have (any) feeling towards girls", She said this to me and it wasn't the first time.

I just don't feel good about the way she thinks about me. I mean i can't say i don't have any feeling for girls. They are sexually attractive when i look at them, But i don't wanna sleep with them or have relationship with them. But i hope that it change in the future.

So, I told her that's not quite true and maybe i do have some minor feeling towards girls. And also it's possible that my sexuality change in the future. I said you can't trust me completely because i'm not perfect. Trying to show her it's illogical, I also said you can't even trust girls completely, Because they can have some sexual intentions towards you too.

I just somehow don't like it when she trusts me just because she thinks i don't like girls. And also i don't like it when people think i'm perfect and don't do anything wrong towards girls. Maybe that's almost true, But not completely! and i just wanted to say the truth.

It seemed she didn't feel good about my words. She said i felt weird and then said good night.

#4 Soheil, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  5. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,128 / 0 / -26
    Hey hon,

Peoples sexuality really doesn't change. They may discover new aspects to it, but it is what it is, we just don't always realize or understand it completely.

Hugs.
    Audry Leigh

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Soheil
    Sunshine

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Maybe you misunderstood me, I'm sure i'll always like men, But my liking towards women, I think it wasn't quite the same. Sometimes it increases, Sometimes it decreases.
    I don't know what it is, Changing or Discovering, It doesn't matter.

7. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,128 / 0 / -26
    You're right, it doesn't matter.

Hugs,
    Audry

8. Soheil
    Sunshine

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    She said She loves me very much! She said me to don't think she's in love with me though. I won't.
    But i would like i could love girls and i could think about make a relationship with her or even marry her. She seems quite nice and We have mutual things in many ways.
    That's sad. :‌((

9. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,128 / 0 / -26
    Well, if you're not sexually attracted to girls, you'd have to have a strictly platonic relationship with her. You might want to think though, about whether this has awakened in you something about your sexuality you hadn't previously realized. It does happen.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.