1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Is this a possible deep friendship or does she think something more?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Whynot, Dec 4, 2019 at 4:31 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Whynot
    Cool

Whynot Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +226 / 0 / -5
    I did not see her for two months, I was able to look back at our connection and I am not sure.
    We always hang out in groups for projects, we never met alone. At first both of us did not trust each other. But with time, we got a long so great. She is generally a nice person and will go out of her way to help others, so I can not say that everything she has done to help meant anything more than her being a good person.
    But other things like she is always happy to see me, we just laugh and have a good time together, people noticed our connection and one mentioned how this friend does love me and care about me, she misses me a lot when she does not see me and she always say it clearly to me. she is not afraid to show her feelings. She was the first person to suggest to hang out alone, it did not work out due to our work schedules and she gave me a silent treatment about it for a long time. but when I told her that some of my family wanted to see her she got all excited about it. She never texts first but when I text her she replies so fast. She can read my face and feelings across the room, which is scary I cannot hide anything or feelings away from her just with one look she will know what I am thinking. What does this connection mean?

2. mike300

mike300 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 1 / -4
    hi! ask her!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.