1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Is something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Agender/Non-Binary/Fluid' started by WhatsWrongWithMe, Feb 22, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. WhatsWrongWithMe

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I feel like somethings wrong with me...so, I was born female and I thought I fully identified that way and that I was cisgender. However, I don’t like she/her pronouns all the time, some days I’m okay with them but other days I feel like they don’t fit me. I wanted to try they/them pronouns because I wanted to experiment and see what fitted - and I really like being referred to that way. But I also like he/him pronouns some of the time, but I never get referred to as those because I don’t pass as masculine but I like the pronouns being used for me.

So I like all pronouns and feel masc and fem and androgynous. However, the term gender fluid doesn’t feel right.

I also get envy from male characters a lot? Especially if I relate to them, but it’s stronger because I want to be them if that makes sense? I’m jealous of their look and gender? It’s normally it they’re male or non-binary/a gender etc.

There’s more I could talk about but I don’t want to ramble on too long so if there’s any questions or anything that could help in any way that would be great. Thank you!

2. Hayden Kun
    Inpain

Hayden Kun Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm, sounds like your tri gender. My sister/brother/person is also tri gender and Genderfluid. Some days she/he/they are girly, masculine, or feeling non-binary (idk what the term is but, yea you get what I mean).

3. gremlinz

gremlinz Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What's "wrong" is you focus on gender ideology too much. Focus on living your life—job, school, hobbies, friends, whatever—instead. You don't have to decide on preferred pronouns.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.