1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gay Is it just me but...

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Jose Tolentino, Sep 17, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. Jose Tolentino

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I always thought of anal sex as an unfair sexual intercourse. I already got over the idea of having a guy's pole inside a shit cruller but I can't help but imagine bottoms suffering. Don't bottoms just feel pain or pressure, having a pole going in & out of their asshole? Is the prostate really as similar to what a g-spot would be? Do they actually feel good while receiving? I just feel that anal sex is a must in most gay peeps' preferences when it comes to hook ups or being in a relationship. Is it just me who thinks this way? What are your honest thoughts?

2. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Devoted Ambassador
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,343 / 0 / -3
    Anal can hurt if your not warmed up properly and what I mean by that is before anal sex using lube and your finger to loosen your anus gradually to be ready for anal sex you can also use a butt plug in your anus which you insert in your anus and leave there which keeps your anus loose then you pop it out right before sex these of course are all under normal circumstances if a man is hung like a horse doing those things still may not help but I find it's mostly in cases of amateurs if you are experienced than it won't take as much to loosen your anus and you will be able to take in bigger penises
    I love being a bottom my first time was painful because we didn't know what we were doing and he was pretty big the prostate is indeed a mans G-spot it feels amazing and men (myself included) can orgasm from anal sex a prostate orgasm is stronger and more intense then a penis stimulated orgasm
    If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me I'm an open book so ask me whatever I'm not shy

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #2 Jayme82, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  3. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 0 / -4
    It's irelevant, but men's prostate is not equivalent to G-spot of women, women also have a prostate equivalent part separate from G-stpot, actually.

#3 zen, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  4. Jose Tolentino

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh wow, that's wild. Why do bottoms have to go thru all that? :/

One thing that makes me feel anxious is the top's endurance as well; kind of scared that he'll just ram his dick in me. If I say no to anal sex, is it really that big of a deal breaker? Am I a prude for thinking this way?

5. mask1985
    Dreaming

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -2
    Don't worry about endurance, I can go on for hours if I'm in the right mood... lol

Seriously though it may be a deal breaker, it may not, that depends on your partner. A fair number of guys don't like or practice anal [they're known as sides] so if it's really something you are uncomfortable with maybe you need to seek one out.

6. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,911 / 1 / -13
    Anal feels amazing. OMG.

7. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,446 / 1 / -32
    Sex is supposed to feel good -- so you never are under any obligation to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Still, most couples do make allowances to accommodate each other's preferences -- but if your partner always prefers some sex act you dislike, the two of you are sexually incompatible, and really shouldn't be together.

8. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,911 / 1 / -13
    This. It's so different but still good.
    Although I have yet to achieve the elusive prostate orgasm. :/

9. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 1 / -0
    Although I dislike the terms you have used, it's no surprise as sex ed is so poor on this topic that you have these questions. It is not unfair as any penetrative sex requires someone to receive, be it heterosexual or homosexual, anal or vaginal.

It's not for everyone but then again nothing is. Some men and woman don't like it and most have no issue.

#9 Spob, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  10. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I've never really had what I consider an orgasm while bottoming. The closest is a feeling of I'm about to blow but never really getting there but I do seem to leak alot more pre being a bottom.

11. Larry45
    Benevolent

Larry45 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -1
    I’ve only been penetrated by women and a variety of dildos and plugs but the end result is I love it in the butt. May never get with a guy this way, but I enjoy what I do

12. Larry45
    Benevolent

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -1
    To be my honest, most of my butt play is solo

13. BoredBiGuy
    Jubilant

BoredBiGuy Professional Optimist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    I don't think it is painful. It could be painful to some people and they may prefer not to take part in it but I know it is not painful for everyone and some people actually really enjoy it. It is basically just a preference thing and if you don't prefer it then you just have to look for someone who is willing to respect that of course. Although it is really important to some people it does not have to be the only thing or something you HAVE to do. Like i saw someone mention above, you can seek out a side if you really do not want to partake in anal. I personally think it is great. That's really all i felt like adding to this haha. Good luck with what your're looking for m8!
    - Grant :skype-heart: 

14. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 1 / -3
    I got my date from Doc Johnson,,,The last one had two legs and ran away,,, Anyway Jose, You sholdnt have a hardtime finding a partner that just wants you inside, most do.

#14 Morfar, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  15. NewJessica

NewJessica Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Anal is the best. I love it. I prefer it over giving it especIally off straight men

16. Larry45
    Benevolent

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -1
    I think I’m now inspired to grab my suction cup dildo and go for a ride

#16 Larry45, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  17. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 1 / -3
    I am releaved that there are some guys who ,,,,,,like TOP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Emiliano
    Tired

Emiliano tinopinoribbean
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +435 / 0 / -8
    I’m verse, I like both. It’s a very different experience and a very different orgasm, I think. But guys who like to bottom, like to bottom.

I wouldn’t say it’s unfair, some guys are just into one or the other, and some have that preference exclusively. But unless someone gets off on pain, people wouldn’t be into it unless it felt good.

But I do think when you’re topping, you have a responsibility to make sure your partner is comfortable and enjoying himself. And when your bottoming you have a responsibility to make it clear to your partner when you’re not comfortable or if you are not enjoying it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.