1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Is it just a crush or i already fell for her?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Alyson Dunhill, Oct 20, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Alyson Dunhill
    Chatty

Alyson Dunhill I can be a friend to anybody.. :)
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Hi all.. there’s this girl that i like.. we just met thrice and i just like her very much.. its just that, she already have someone already.. i got drunk last time and stupid me, admitted that i like her.. i know it was fueled by alcohol and i know it’s a very stupid move but i couldn’t help it at that time..

Right now, we just stopped texting each other and im somewhat hurt that we did..i don’t understand how i feel.. advice please..

2. Pseudonym7
    Bookworm

Pseudonym7 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -2
    I can't really help you understand how you feel - only you can. However, you could try texting or calling her. If she doesn't reply and if you're school age and go to the same school, pull her aside and talk to her. If you don't go to school with her, go and try to see her somewhere else. Tell her that you are sad that you stopped speaking. Ask her how she feels about you liking her. How did she react when you told her? Try and help her understand, and if she doesn't accept you then she isn't someone you want as a friend. Explain that she is important to you and you want to keep your friendship

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,353 / 1 / -31
    If she's not out as gay or bi, or if she's straight, it probably made her nervous when you confessed your feelings. Give her a chance to calm down for a few days -- then try texting her again. If she doesn't reply, move on.

4. Alyson Dunhill
    Chatty

Alyson Dunhill I can be a friend to anybody.. :)
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    thank you for all your advise..i will do my best though..even if its really hard..

5. Karen Lyn Steele

Karen Lyn Steele Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Give her time... if you send her a dozen texts in a day, it'll just make things worse. Its in her corner now. The hardest words to hear are ... be patient.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.