1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Is it easy to approach a girl ?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Your fave queer, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:30 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Your fave queer

Your fave queer Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Do you think is it easy to flirt with a girl ? Im inexperienced and want to hear your experiences and how you see it

2. athena.vhd
    Lonely

athena.vhd Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    good question! i mean i have no idea becuz mine never worked!
    this is my question too.
    then to addition to question i have to ask: is it immoral to flirt with a girl or ogle when she doesnt know ur bi/lesbian?

3. Your fave queer

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    I dont think it is if you do that move towards her with respect . If she is not into it she will show it but you dont know maybe she can be les or bi too

4. Kahlan

Kahlan Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +662 / 0 / -1
    In person isn't easy at all. Online it is because I have a certain level of fake bravado that disappears very quickly when face to face. I "put on" that part of me that I want to be like, but rarely exists face to face. It's a miracle I've ever had a gf at all actually. I also don't drink much at all, very rarely, and I have probably only been drunk twice in my life, so I can't even rely on alcohol to reduce inhibitions. I do, however, shine when on copious amounts of caffeine..it unleashes my inner extrovert. Hmm..that sounds like some sorta parodox or oxymoron.

5. Tragic

Tragic Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I'm a gay guy, but I noticed I find it very easy to flirt with women...but I'm not even aware that I'm flirting with them. I tease them, compliment them, make innocent jokes here and there. I'm not focused on how attractive they are. Just focused on how to make them feel comfortable.

Many women are uncomfortable around me initially. So when I start a conversation they tend to relax. In the past I did not realise this, but many women hinted that they were interested in me because they thought I was interested in them.

So yeah it is very easy to approach a girl for me. That's probably because I just want to have a good time as opposed to trying to impress them.

6. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Former Staff Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,095 / 0 / -9
    That's so often the case, and it's obvious why. You have no skin in the game and no agenda, so you're relaxed and easy to talk to. Result: women like interacting with you!

I've had the same thing happen to me, the other way about, with lesbians. Work colleagues and suchlike. We find we get on soooo well and the conversation is super easy because there's no prospect of anything happening between us. Result: I end up with a totally futile crush on a woman I know perfectly well cannot reciprocate. D'oh! :D 

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Active Veteran
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +989 / 0 / -0
    Thespis is right on so many levels.

It is fun to be the safe person that women can talk to.

8. Your fave queer

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Oh haha the same happened to me with guys . Even if im not the most social person if im around guys im very relaxed , make jokes and maybe some of them think im flirting with them

9. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Former Staff Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,095 / 0 / -9
    It is. It's a privilege, too, and one I value. Just so long as that's not all I am to anyone... :( 

10. mike300

mike300 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 0 / -4
    flirt means clever compliments, a small glipmse of lust and smile...i dont think its so difficult for anyone to perform...if the other person is responding positive, its the ideal start

#10 mike300, Oct 13, 2019 at 2:18 AM
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019 at 2:22 AM
  11. Ambient Dawn
    Creative

Ambient Dawn Lesbian Fiction Author
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +269 / 0 / -0
    I have witnessed my best friend awkward approach to women(including straight ones) she makes it to obvious of whom she likes it, she hasn't been able to flirt in years and I think it was because of her marriage(I could be wrong).

I have never flirted in person because well every time I show my interest they back away and as for online, well that comes natural years of practice. It mostly takes in being yourself around woman like telling her: she is pretty, it's good to see her face, and so forth, it don't take much but being yourself is what most prefer.

I hope this helps in anyway to answer your question.

12. Trinidad

Trinidad ProfesoraTrinidad
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -4
    I've never flirted because I've never been crushed on by a girl. But my friends said they have bi friends and I might meet them someday. I hope one of them like me back.

I just realized most of the replies here are "I've never flirted," every sorry about that.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

13. lavender_dreaming

lavender_dreaming When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I can relate to what others are saying here. It's super difficult to flirt with a girl and I haven't pushed myself to do that yet, which probably a reason why I'm still single. Besides some friends told me I have this “hard to approach“ aura and at the same time I'm not the person who would make the first move ;___; I should do smth about it.

Anyway I'm also relaxed when I talk to boys, often we have similar topics we can talk about especially games. It happened to me a few times some had a crush on me, while not knowing I'm a lesbian. Even though I wasn't flirting. It is true I often tell one of my friends (boy) that hey's very kind, but he knows I'm gay so...

but yeah, relatable

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.