1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Introduction and asking advice on dating

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Zet, Oct 27, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Zet

Zet Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello. I'm Zet, a Swedish gay man from northern Sweden that is 25 years old.

First of all, I just want to say that I don't want to play this man that I'm dating. I'm just an incredibly insecure and handicaped to action heh. So please don't call me name or anything; I'm simply just asking for advice.

I've meet a guy since February this year. So far We've meet 5-10 times, and gone on trips together. We've meet many times and get together very well, but I don't know where things are going. Personally I want to take the next step with him, and experiment; but the thing is is that I'm a very insecure virgin.

When I was teen I got bullied for being gay, and for having a very small penis; so there is a lot of underlying fear about getting rejected. I don't know whether or not he feels about me the same way I feel about him; or if he even think that I'm even attractive. Just to clearify, I'm a hairy overweight bear, so I'm not particularly attractive accourding to myself, and from popular oppinion.

I'm also so affraid if we would take the first step into becoming more intimate, that he would reject me due to my small penis. Have you dated a guy with a small penis? Has it been an issue for someone else? Have you rejected a guy due to his penis size?

So far it feels like we're growing a friendship more than a partnership; but at the same time not. During the summer when I was living in Gotland, an island of the coast of Sweden, I invited him to visit me. He visited for a weekend, and we had a really great time (without any sex) and we really enjoyed each others company. I've invited my father and friends from my hometown close to Gothenburg (southern Sweden) and no one has visited me in northern Sweden so far; yet this guy I'm dating visited me when I was in Gotland.

Does it sound like he likes me? How do you interpret out relationship? Is there anything going on between eachother? I mean We've meet each other for over a half year, and we enjoy each others company; but there has not been any romantic put open on the table. What should I do? A part of me just want to confess my interest in him (not blabantly saying" I love you" like a How I Meet your mother episode), but I just got so much anxiety regarding sex.

Thank you for reading :) 

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,277 / 0 / -27
    We don't do that here. If anyone calls you names or does anything that insults you or makes you uncomfortable, report them and we'll deal with them. This is a safe place for everyone, and we're not going to let it become anything less. Welcome to the site.

I can't really address your questions, because I'm a transsexual woman and simply don't know about those things, but I'm sure you'll get responses from people here who can relate to what you're going through. We do that here -- we help each other. You have come to a good place.

I just posted here because I wanted you to know that we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to people who would be negative towards any of us.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,359 / 1 / -31
    Different people have different preferences regarding the penis size of their lovers -- so like them big, some like them small, some are happiest with somewhere in-between. Except for a few very immature gay guys, though, having a horse schlong certainly isn't a requirement.

If you're sure your friend is gay, then I'm sure he's one of those guys who really likes bears. There are lots of them -- and just because you wouldn't be attracted to yourself doesn't mean that other people wouldn't be attracted.

I sounds like you're close enough so that you can let him know about your lack of sexual experience, which is a way of letting him know that you'd prefer that he take the lead.

4. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 1 / -13
    Hey. I'm an overweight bear with a not so big dick and sometimes I'm having to almost bat offers away with a stick. To some people it just doesn't matter that much. I personally love other bears and think "fat" is amazing!
    Also unless you are topping alot a smaller dick is quite nice as you don't have to worry about gag reflex so much when it comes to oral ;) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.