1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

In need of ps4 friends

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by This is my name, Dec 27, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. This is my name

This is my name Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hiya, I need some more friends that I can play games with. I have Overwatch and Warframe if anyone has those. My friends I have now aren’t really into Overwatch anymore, so most of the time I play alone. I have a mic but I don’t really feel comfortable with using my voice. I’m not very good either, I can play comp in Overwatch but I’m only in silver, almost gold though. I’m still a bit new to Warframe so I’m not very good at that either. Anyways, that’s about it. Let me know if our want to be friends or play a few games and I’ll send you my gamer tag. Thank you for reading this mess of wanting friends <3

2. TheDemiBoy

TheDemiBoy Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey if you want you can add me my username is “absorbingspace” I do lots of overwatch and sometimes warframe

3. SixthTitan
    Wired

SixthTitan Made with awesome sauce
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1
    Hey, new friends are welcome the more the merrier i always say. Just send me a message.

Sixth

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.