1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

in need of mature advice

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Essa, Jul 14, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Essa

Essa Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you say where/ how I can get financial help to relocate. I tried crowdfunding , but I realized the once you ask for financial aid everyone thinks you are a scam. So the good pays for the bad actions. I seriously need help.my mom is the only person I can talk to and she is out. She help most times. I need to relocate ,find a job and start a fresh.In my community, I am isolated/shun, even by some family member- especially my brothers; I go to bed worried and stressed; and the same feeling rushed in my stomuch the moment I open my eyes in the morning.I go through unspeakable things over the years..I can't continue like this ; this is death not life.- please comment with solutions.

I know what iam going through

2. Essa

Essa Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I quess no one cares here too. A friend of mine actually recommended I join a lgbtq platform to seek solutions.

My only option is to relocate to the city if I want any type of life. In the city people are more educated and tolerant of gays.my no one know me..but in the rural area its the opposit, gays are meet with ignorance,hate and everything bad.

I have to find a way.I will not give up.

Thanks.

3. Butterfly88
    Playful

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,396 / 0 / -3
    I sent you a PM the other day to check up on you so I do care. Google to see if your state has any LGBT organizations. A local organization would probably be more helpful since they have resources specific to your area. You may be able to find funding from an LGBT organization too but unfortunately this is not the place for that as we don't allow it nor do we have the funds.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.