1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual I'm questioning my sexuality

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Bali, Apr 9, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Bali
    Beer Lover

Bali Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm new here. I'm 22 and I would like to talk to people my age or older. I've been into men until now, I've always dated men. I had experienced some little sexy things with a few women but never slept with. Though, I don't know if it's the lockdown, but I'm thinking more and more about women and even fantasy them sometimes. I don't know wether I'm an open-minded heterosexual girl or a real bisexual...

2. josu

josu know yourself · love yourself
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    welcome to the forum! this is a good place to explore those feelings. there are no hard and fast rules about this kind of thing. i'm basically straight with a queer side. i have enjoyed gay sex when i was younger. now i'm in a monogamous relationship with my wife, and we have a decent sex life even after over a decade together. i find my desire for gay sex comes and goes in waves. ultimately how you identify is up to you. cheers!

3. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -1
    Hey Bali, welcome!=) You're always welcome to message me whenever you'd like. We are all very nice and accepting here so I am sure you will have no problem making friends. I do understand growing up for most of your life thinking you were only into guys, I thought the same thing till I realized at 24 that I was Bi and had spent nearly all our friendship in love with my best friend lol. It CAN happen that you find out later. In my situation though, when I look back, there were hints throughout my life that I was not exclusively straight, I just didn't understand at the time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Bali
    Beer Lover

Bali Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Josu! Like you, I can experience those feelings times to times, it goes in waves. But I'm pretty sure I would love sex with women but I'm not sure I could develop a sentimental relationship with a woman.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the fourm

6. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -1
    Hi welcome I am Bi ive never been with a guy but still know I like both. Being Bisexual is just who your attracted too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Leticia
    Supportive

Leticia Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi!
    I am 23 years old and until last year I thought the same. I fell in love with a girl that I meet in July, we had some moments together but never a romantic relationship or sex. I still like this girl but we are only friends now. I am not saying that this could be the case for you but remember love comes at any moment. Take care and if you need to talk you can always contact me!

Enviado desde mi SM-A505G mediante Tapatalk

8. Bali
    Beer Lover

Bali Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Thank you :)  I kind of feel the same as you
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2020 ---
    Thank you Leticia for sharing your story :)  It's good to know I'm not alone to feel this way

#8 Bali, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  9. Aayla

Aayla Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I get it can be confusing! Well, how you identify is up to you. However, if you do feel attraction for more than one gender, even if you have a strong preference for boys, that would still "qualify" as bisexual. Bisexuality is not about being 50-50. It's more feeling attraction, to whatever degree, for you own gender and for others.

10. Bali
    Beer Lover

Bali Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much for your comment. It enlightens me a lot :) 
    That's the question I was wondering

11. Adora_Grayskull
    Starving

Adora_Grayskull Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I feel you there! I've been only dating boys but I also just recently acknowledge that I'm attracted to the same gender. I was really confused at first when I started to feel all the weird feels in my stomach when I'm near this girl I thought who was really attractive. I have always noticed that even when I dated boys I also like looking at pretty girls, too. I always kept it to myself because I was brought up in a religious and conservative environment.

12. Johnnybisexual

Johnnybisexual Lover of Penis and Vagina
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Hi Bali, I am the same as you, except in male form. I am only interested in women emotionally, but I like having sex with Men and Women. It's just who I am. I am a "2" on the Kinsey scale.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.