1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I’m questioning my gender, help!

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Carson____, Feb 15, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Carson____
    No Mood

Carson____ Carson M.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Recently i have been questioning my gender identity. I’ve sometimes felt urges to be the other sex, however they’ve never grown as much as the past few months. Would someone please give me some way to truly find out if i am transgender. I feel like a woman mostly, however im not sure if im just having a small urge. Thanks!

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,602 / 0 / -1
    I call myself non binary and am male for sex and female for gender with no plans to transition.

I dress in women's clothing and feel wonderful doing so.

I accepted myself at age 62 and hated myself until my angel showed me how to love and accept myself. People told me they never saw me laugh or smile before.

It tool a lot of soul searching and for me having someone I could pour my heart and soul out to.

I owe her so much and she stood by me when I changed my name in court.

I wish everyone could have an angel.

I wish you luck and please feel free to ask any questions.

Be you and be strong and also love yourself as that is a foundation that cannot be taken away.

Peace - Jo

3. Edmonde
    Sunshine

Edmonde Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    We internalize our environment and shape our urges and feelings around it, oftentimes ignoring ourselves on the inside.

Try to imagine that you ere in place where people love you for YOU. Then imagine that you fall in love with a woman for the first time? They love how you treat each other in genuine love.

Try to imagine that you are in that same place and situation and you encounter a man for the first time. The people love you both for being being genuine.

Now imagine that the other was not sure of your gender, but loved you genuinely inside and your outside glowed from the love on the inside and everyone loved you both for that.

Love you you are inside, even as you change to be more of yourself, whichever way that goes.

4. Kirsten Sharp
    Alone

Kirsten Sharp Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.