1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I'm Pansexual but prefer girls

Discussion in 'Pansexual' started by Araceli, Jun 14, 2016.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 25 users.
  1. Alexie

Alexie Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I am Pan and I am more emotionally attracted to women than I am to men, though I am more automatically physically attracted to men. It was a struggle for me to realize this and to accept it, because I am more physically attracted to men on like a purely physical sense. like exaggeratedly perfect male bodies. But i guess that is everyone. But I am more generally physically attracted to women, and the more I like someone, the more physically attractive they are, so I guess I am also demisexual. My sexuality was kind of a mess to figure out, but you should enjoy the process. Don't stress about it too much thouhg, you wil hurt yourself

2. Desiree
    Dead

Desiree So happy with the love of my life!!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'm also Pan and looking for a relationship. :) 

3. ShanePierce
    Depressed

ShanePierce Even my boyfriend thinks i'm gay...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Pansexual just means you have the capability of loving all genders. A preference for one doesn't make them less pan

4. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Digi Destined UN➊ THΞ ⒸAT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    thats like crossing the line to bi lol in the sense of having a preference it makes no sense but i said this before i don't care about labels.

5. ShanePierce
    Depressed

ShanePierce Even my boyfriend thinks i'm gay...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    There's definitely a lot of wiggle room between the two, but whatever makes people happy ya know?

6. khrystyna wright
    Curious

khrystyna wright Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    im also pan 21 and looking for a relationship with a girl to... have to be 18+

7. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    You know I’d really like if they got rid of the agree and disagree system it just gets abused from people who don’t know how to speak for them selves or for passive aggressivness and just smack the buttons at any dislike with no explanation to stand for this way it pushes out all the sjw people who are clueless and have to explain them selves instead of blind button pushing.

8. Sir A.G
    Artistic

Sir A.G Transgender Guy

Ratings:
    +2,712 / 1 / -5
    If you're going to share your opinion, expect to get an agree or disagree rating. There is no rule saying that they have to reply saying what they agree or disagree with. So, basically, get over it.

9. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    Actually that system can be abused for passive aggressiveness and harassing for bias wrongful opinions all that system does is discourage people from actually contributing to the thread and forum with actual opinions and reasons behind their agreeing or disagreement otherwise it’s just a baby tantrum button for anyone to abuse.

10. Sir A.G
    Artistic

Sir A.G Transgender Guy

Ratings:
    +2,712 / 1 / -5
    There are no wrong opinions first of all. And I'm sure all of the people who disagreed with you have a reason for doing so, whether they say so or not. Seems like you're the one having a tantrum, I doubt the people rating you are. Unless you can prove they are actually harassing you, there is nothing you can do about it except keep complaining.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2018 ---
    I don't even know why you started this conversation here of all places. Go have your tantrum somewhere else lol.

#30 Sir A.G, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  11. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    It’s not about that, how would you know their opinion if they didn’t even put it down and say that I can use that same pointless logic ... it’s not about people having a opinion it’s about them not putting their opinion down at all cause of it and how that system can be abused and has.

But if you have a different issue that you’re reflecting on here you can talk to me than using this as a platform.

It’s the same exact reasons just about every other media place took down their rating system and changed it cause how flawed it was and how it wasn’t being used as it is supposed to, so how does leaving a like and dislike help someone’s problem on no information with why they agree or disagree or any other rating.

I’m not having a tantrum I’m explaining myself which I had to do once, you dragged this out and had the pick on this when iv made more points than it’s a opinion too bad when it actually goes against it from discouraging the person from making a actual opinion a actual post with actual contribution to a thread and not goofy button pressing which gives no insight on anything which makes it even more pointless and a tantrum is a outburst of anger aj might want to look it up before saying something untrue and within a outburst of anger it’s easier to do the fast impulsive irrational thing and a rating system is that easy cowardly doesn’t need a right reason doesn’t need a good reason.could you give a troll a better present like even if there was pros to this rating system the cons still top it and either way if something can abuse it then it’s broken so it makes no sense to defend something that doesn’t work it’s a broken system lol

#31 Digi Destined, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  12. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    Sorry everyone you can disagree all you like but with out any reason to back it up it’s invalid have fun knowing that<3 take care.

13. Pand_a!
    Anime Lover

Pand_a! That awkward kid
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Not necessarily. That's like people saying you can't be Bi without a 50-50 split of affections. Pan is being attracted to all genders, not necessarily all genders equally.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    No actually pan is not having a preference that’s the whole separation of bi you can go both ways and have a leaning preference pan executes any leaning or preference, gender not being the ideal meaning the attraction isn’t the gender but the person hench the gender blind aspect of pan.

15. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    In fact here’s the explanation

Pansexuality,[1] is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.[2][3]Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting (((that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.))))

Meaning leaning towards a gender kills the whole point of pan.

#35 Digi Destined, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  16. Pand_a!
    Anime Lover

Pand_a! That awkward kid
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I hate it when people presume to tell others what they feel is not real. That may be the case of you, but please don't try to force your meanings/definitions of what pan is on everybody else. It can be very demoralizing for people to scorn what you feel, when frankly they have no way of knowing what you feel. Bisexual people aren't attracted to gender non-binary people, that is what being pansexual means. This is a link discussing this that I think that you may find helpful- http://www.stop-homophobia.com/pansexuality.htm
    I hope that you have a nice day!

17. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 18 / -106
    Point to me where it says in there that they can lean on picking on who they want based on their gender. Don’t just send me links, show me. I’m not gonna entertain that other nonsense nothing was done to no one and all I did was correct and questioned.

Oh and thanks I did have a great day.

#37 Digi Destined, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  18. Sir A.G
    Artistic

Sir A.G Transgender Guy

Ratings:
    +2,712 / 1 / -5

"Pansexual identified people have the physical/emotional/spiritual capability of falling in love or being with someone regardless of their gender. This doesn't mean they like everyone, and some Pansexuals do have physical preferences. The identity is used merely to express the openness and fluidity to people of all genders."

"Definition: Pansexuals have the capability of attraction to others regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. A pansexual could be open to someone who is male, female, transgender, intersex, or agendered/genderqueer."

"The identity is used merely to express the openness and fluidity to people of all genders."

Those are the important points from that link. From what I got from it they are definitely saying that pansexual people have an attraction for all genders; male, female, genderfluid, non-binary, ect, but that doesn't mean that they can't have preferences.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.