1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lesbian I'm not very good at introductions but hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by x-amountofgay, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:59 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I'm Elise, I got engaged to my girlfriend of four years in September and other than her and a couple other close friends I don't have many LGBTQ+ friends to talk to, especially those who identify the same as I do. So that's what led me here, and I'm super open to making new friends and getting to know people I can relate to. Right now I'm out of work because of the whole thing with the virus going on, so I have plenty of free time at the moment to get to know everyone.

2. CreepedOut
    Doh

CreepedOut Sparkling
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi Elise!
    Congrats for your engagement! ^3^
    Lucky you, having days off in times like that.
    I'm working in a hospital, so I'm like one of the last people in my clique, who's still working. :D 

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I have so many friends working in healthcare that are still working around the clock, I really feel for both them and you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  4. CreepedOut
    Doh

CreepedOut Sparkling
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I mean, it's kinda okay for me. My bf works also in a hospital. When I'm imagining, we both would stay at home atm like all the time, I would go crazy I guess. :'D
    But thanks for your thoughts and feelings, haha. :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Alsthom
    Sarcastic

Alsthom Princess Chick Pea
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 0 / -1
    Hello Elise! Welcome to the family!
    You can talk about pretty much anything here (just remember to keep it PG13 in the public forums) with a bunch of people from all over the rainbow.

Enjoy your time!

6. Kahlan

Kahlan Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,047 / 0 / -2
    Welcome Elise. Love the face mask, haha. Seems you are actually pretty good at introductions. I, on the other hand, am terrible with greetings. So I'll shut up now and see you about the forum. :) 

7. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    This specific picture was taken as a lighthearted response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the caption was "if I have to protect myself from Coronavirus, I'm at least going to do it in style" and there was a Lysol can filter over it so that it looks like I'm holding one. I make jokes to get myself through rough times, lmao.

8. Kahlan

Kahlan Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,047 / 0 / -2
    We are alike in that regard. I tend to use humor to diffuse awkward situations. There is a danger in it though. Some people just can't joke with serious matters. I've gotten quite used to chewing on my foot, even swallowing it hole at times.

9. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Oh yes, I've definitely gotten myself into trouble with it before. Thankfully most people who know me understand that's just what I do.

10. raditaweiner

raditaweiner Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hey elise, congrats for engagement. well i am still working at office due to the virus. my country still not lock down eniway. well hope you and ur fiance safe there ok.. nice to meet you :) 

11. Ahyoka
    Alone

Ahyoka Hot Cookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hey Elise, welcome! I think you’ll find plenty of like minded or at least understanding people here :) . I for am always happy for new friends. You can read my intro thread if you want. I basically wrote a book haha. But if you need insight into who’s talking to you, its all there. Anyway, welcome and I hope you find exactly what your looking for :) 

Lexa A.

12. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Hi! Nice to meet you. :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.