1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I'm not bi

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Avery (Faded) ♡, May 3, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Avery (Faded) ♡

Avery (Faded) ♡ Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hiya guys, for a while I was bi, then I thought maybe I was pansexual again. As I'm getting older I'm discovering that I'm not really attracted to females, so I'm gay I suppose. Eh.. Idk.

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

2. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Close the goddamn door
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 1 / -2
    same. I still don't completely know who I am at this point.

3. BoredBiGuy
    Jubilant

BoredBiGuy Professional Optimist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -0
    Just remember that you do NOT need to label yourself with a sexual orientation if you don't know or don't want to. If you want to, then i say just try some things out, see how you feel about things, and then make some more decisions. Just begin to narrow it down a little more and then it should be getting easier to determine what you feel. I know i thought i was gay for like the longest time and sometimes when i'm referring to myself, i'll just say "gay" because i am usually talking about guys anyways. I am in fact Bi and have a leaning interest towards guys and so most of the time you will hear me talking about them and every now and then you will hear me talking about this really attractive girl.
    It is all about who you are sexually attracted to in the end. If you would sleep only with a guy, you are probably gay. If you would only sleep with girls, you're straight. Then so on and so forth for any sexuality. But again, don't feel like a label is needed. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything anytime and i will try to respond soon! :) 

4. Sir A.G
    Inpain

Sir A.G Trans & Pan
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,736 / 1 / -5
    When I was your age I was hella confused too, not knowing for sure who I was into. Still got plenty of time to figure it out :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.